4. » Post a reply

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Case
04-15-2020 6:32 pm

Thanks all, we have moved the pin changes to the main rooms!

Case

aau8513539
04-15-2020 6:14 pm

So far the test room seems to work perfectly fine for me. No lagging, pin issues, etc....
Keep up the good/hard work you all. It is much appreciated

RJsOldie
04-15-2020 2:57 pm

In my experience using the test room, my conclusion is that it works well for me. The pins no longer stick to the back of the lane setting, the pins no longer slide to the other side or even fall, then stand back up. The arrow is much nicer and I think that for those people who say it was too fast, will now be able to use it as it should be used to get the most fastest ball rolling down the lane as possible. I have noticed in the regualr rooms that all of these things are still happening. I think that all the things you have going in this test room should be brought into the regular rooms and League rooms.
You are doing a great job. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful site.

stonecold8005
04-15-2020 8:39 am

the first setting you had the test room set to was perfect now the test room is worse then the regular rooms are the pins are very laggy now

stonecold8005
04-15-2020 7:46 am

neeeds work

Case
04-14-2020 10:59 pm
whipsNchains2 wrote:

i dont know what happened. Everything got small on the lanes.

Is this still happening?   Are you follow the link to the test room on the "More Games" menu or the forum post?

Case

whipsNchains2
04-14-2020 6:57 pm

i dont know what happened. Everything got small on the lanes. I am seeing double vision as it show's the scores..then shows the scores again and no player list. I liked the test room the way you had it the first time. Was smooth, no "magic" pins and could change the color of my ball. Can you put it back the way it was in the test room?

Catz11
04-14-2020 3:48 pm

Just bowled 2 games in test room and must admit the pins that fall down, now remaining down and not standing back up again.
The speed of the arrow i found not to be much different but found it smoother.
Over all it was much better than in league room.

SexySouthernGirl
04-14-2020 6:18 am

I tried using the "/clear" command twice in the test room as you suggested...and while it DID clear the chat box each time...it also locked (froze) the game.  So I'm unable to tell you whether or not it would have helped.

Case
04-14-2020 1:16 am

That's not great to hear!  Do me a favor, try typing /clear in your chat box if it gets choppy again.   That will clear the chat (on your side only of course).  We can see if that makes a difference for you.

Case

SexySouthernGirl
04-13-2020 8:50 pm

Don't know what happened Case.  But I've been bowling in the test room all day and with the advent of the new mods (i.e. - ball color changing...aim arrow speed...etc.) the game play has become choppy on my end and much less desirable than before.  The power meter and aim arrow have lost their smoothness and the ball seems to roll down the lane in segments...stopping or hesitating several times on its way to the pins.  Pin behavior is still great as before and seems unaffected by the new mods.  I've even cleaned my browser cache numerous times during the day in an attempt to regain some of the smoothness the room had before...but to no avail.  I will try again in the morning.  Nite nite.

Case
04-13-2020 6:01 pm

Hi all,

We are now testing several new changes in Bowling:

• Pins - We have adjusted the physics a bit more, adjusting the physics to allow for more pin action.  So far in our test this has made it easier to pick up spares and we still have majorly reduced the magic pins standing up issue.

• Aiming arrow - This has been slowed down slightly at the request of a couple of admins who have players with disabilities.  We think the new speed is a good compromise between skill and allowing more accessibility to the game.   We are considering allowing this to be a setting that leagues could change for their rooms and would like your feedback on that.

• Custom Balls - MVP Members now have the ability to customize their ball color.  We are still working on this feature and it may change, but it is available on the new "Game Settings" option under My Account.   This menu is only available in the test room and in the future will only show up on rooms with options.

Thanks,
Case

Board footer