4. » Post a reply

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

stonecold8005
04-25-2020 3:13 am

ive played a few games in the test room and i like the slower power bar and aimer much better for control the pins are still a tad buggy but i like the new changes waiting on the timers to be added next i hope thanks case and team keep up the good work

SexySouthernGirl
04-24-2020 6:45 am

Yall are doing fine Case.  Keep up the good work!  I've seen no complaints in our league room.  We have tours today at 11am ET so I better go get ready.  Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

Case
04-23-2020 10:17 pm
Sandy19577 wrote:

Hiya
Tonight I noticed a lot of problems with bowling freaking pins standing back up or it like trying to knock down a brick wall... with bowling ball...and then there that freaking "Share us on facebook" add that keep popping up each time it does my bowling ball goes right in the gutter....For pete sake please fixed this game. Ty

The Share on Facebook has been changed from the old version so that it does not impact the game.   We have not changed anything about the pins since the last update.   We are aware that some people are still not happy with them and will continue to look at ways to improve them.

Case

Sandy19577
04-23-2020 9:40 pm

Hiya
Tonight I noticed a lot of problems with bowling freaking pins standing back up or it like trying to knock down a brick wall... with bowling ball...and then there that freaking "Share us on facebook" add that keep popping up each time it does my bowling ball goes right in the gutter....For pete sake please fixed this game. Ty

Your Friend
Sandy

racegirl613
04-22-2020 5:25 pm

I am having a bit of trouble with bowling freezing alot and that gets frustrating when I am trying to host and is aggravating for our players. Also in bingo it lets you cover more than one bingo but sometimes it will give them to  you and sometimes they dont. but I think i just realized why lol. b
But over all the games seem to be fine

ty
racegirl613

SexySouthernGirl
04-19-2020 6:12 pm

I do not believe anyone in our league would elect to going back to the old settings.  But...as you say...it could be made an option.  I know our league administrator has gotten several 300 games the very first day the new mods were applied...so needless to say she's delighted!  LOL!  Have a safe and pleasant Sunday...

Case
04-18-2020 4:34 pm

Thanks for the feedback SSG... We definitely want to try to address everyone's concerns and make the league room settings as flexible as possible.   Although I think the old settings were worse it is something we can look at making an option.

Case

SexySouthernGirl
04-18-2020 3:10 pm

I've heard nothing but positive comments in our league room.  Everyone loves the ability to change ball color...the fact the ball now become their chosen color while still in the bowler's hands instead of only after being released...that the arrow speed has been reduced...and finally that the pins are behaving better.  I've also noticed less "choppiness" (some people say lag) in game play after these mods were applied to our league room.  For instance...changing ball color in the test room made my game play "choppy"...but there is no detrimental affect to game play now in league room.  Everyone in our league seems to love what you've done so far.  So be encouraged and keep up the great work!

Case
04-16-2020 5:24 pm
stonecold8005 wrote:

i dont like these changes i get your trying to stop the 300 games but at the same time your ruining the game for many of us the way its changed if this continues i will be removing my membership info and leaving the site

Stonecold most players are enjoying the new changes and say the game plays better for them now.   We will continue to make adjustments and collecting feedback, however.  We have some additional changes coming out soon and then we will work on the timer concept.

Case

Richard
04-16-2020 9:46 am

We're actually trying to help with the sliding pins and the random physics. We're sorry you feel this way.

stonecold8005
04-16-2020 8:04 am

i dont like these changes i get your trying to stop the 300 games but at the same time your ruining the game for many of us the way its changed if this continues i will be removing my membership info and leaving the site

Board footer