Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

LauraMyLeague
06-07-2021 3:57 pm

Hi 24jgordon,

There was a bug that was fixed that was counting games that were partial or quit towards the games played total. We did not adjust anyone's badges backwards because we didn't feel that was fair.   Over time partial games do tend to add up.

24jgordon
06-07-2021 10:24 am

My Games played has been "stuck"  on 6600 for a month and I know I have played more than 100 games played in that period of time. I was wondering if there is a bug in the program. It should be at least 6800 or 6900 not the current score showing of 6600 as of 5/9/2021.

lisa
05-26-2021 9:32 am

hi when are u going to add dominoes ive been waiting for a year for the game to get adding,  can u  add  yathzee . lottso dice city rollers and cribbage eurcher also to the site im dont like slot games. i woul d like those games  dominoes yathzee  , dice citry rollers cribbage eurcher. maybe checkers. please ive been waiting for over a year ty lisa

Outlawpool
05-22-2021 2:06 pm

ty for restoring my badges case

Case
05-22-2021 1:09 am
Catz11 wrote:

You need to explain as to what is counted as partial ?

Any game that is not played out until the end is considered a partial game.  You do bring up a good point about some games that people may quit when they know they can't win, perhaps those need another method.  But I am talking about since the start of the site that we went back and cleaned things up.

You may have noticed we have had some performance challenges lately so we are trying to clean things up, and storing hundreds of thousands of games in "quit" status seemed like a good place to start.

Case

Case
05-22-2021 1:06 am
Outlawpool wrote:

i had 21 badges seemed i am missing 5 now.even one of the 299 and 300 badges in bowling.i had them both in classic and arcade.guess stuff happens

You should have all your badges now, we had some temporary glitches when we did updates.

Case

Catz11
05-21-2021 4:48 pm
Case wrote:
Catz11 wrote:

Hi, thats good have 1 badge, but you need to sort out the bug that has frozen my game count at 27,500 for the past 10 DAYS despite all my efforts for the past 3 days trying to get this sorted out.

There was a bug that was fixed that was counting games that were partial or quit towards the games played total.   Because of that being fixed your total games played sits at 26,319.  We did not adjust anyone's badges backwards because we didn't feel that was fair.   Over a couple years partial games do tend to add up.

Case

You need to explain as to what is counted as partial ?
Reason for asking, is most games i play in like bingo, jewel, catcher, word are played to the end and it counts as 1 each time. You say my count is at 26,319 is that of the 21st May or when my count stopped back on the 10th May?  The past 4 days i have counted my games and that was over 250. I do not believe that you are talking over 1000 games i have either quit or partial played.
Then you have games like pay day, now if you dont get that out then it DONT count as a game played even though you do play it but not able to get it out, so i guess you would count that as partial then, but i would not, it should be a game played. Then you have times when cases goes down, i guess that could result in partial games.!!!!!
4 days i had been trying to find out why my count froze on the 10th May only to be told it was working fine, and it was for that reason i counted my games.

Case
05-21-2021 1:39 pm
Catz11 wrote:

Hi, thats good have 1 badge, but you need to sort out the bug that has frozen my game count at 27,500 for the past 10 DAYS despite all my efforts for the past 3 days trying to get this sorted out.

There was a bug that was fixed that was counting games that were partial or quit towards the games played total.   Because of that being fixed your total games played sits at 26,319.  We did not adjust anyone's badges backwards because we didn't feel that was fair.   Over a couple years partial games do tend to add up.

Case

Catz11
05-20-2021 6:49 am
Case wrote:
Catz11 wrote:

Great..... even playing today i still not even worthy of that badge......!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Catz,

We had a couple bugs that we squished tonight.  You should have your badges now!

Case


Hi, thats good have 1 badge, but you need to sort out the bug that has frozen my game count at 27,500 for the past 10 DAYS despite all my efforts for the past 3 days trying to get this sorted out.

Case
05-20-2021 3:31 am
Catz11 wrote:

Great..... even playing today i still not even worthy of that badge......!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Catz,

We had a couple bugs that we squished tonight.  You should have your badges now!

Case

Catz11
05-19-2021 7:24 am

Great..... even playing today i still not even worthy of that badge......!!!!!!!!!!!

Case
05-19-2021 3:25 am

Hi all,

We have rolled out a new feature to recognize our most loyal players, a special badge for people who play day after day and day after day!   The new Days Played in a Row badge can be earned by playing at least seven days in a row on the site. 

image.png

Once you have earned the badge as long as you keep playing the streak will grow.  If you miss a day your streak resets, but you'll keep a different badge showing the highest streak you have achieved.

image.png

If you lose an active streak and then start a new streak, you'll get both badges!

image.png

We have also added a leaderboard that shows the current longest gameplay streaks currently active and all time!  Check out these very special players under Scores / Leaderboards.

If you've been playing on the site for a long time and had a prior long running streak you can still unlock the past streak by playing seven days in a row to activate the Streak badges on your account.

This stat is updated once per gaming day.  As this is a very competitive badge to earn and keep we will not make any adjustments to gameplay streaks regardless of reason. 

Enjoy,
Case

Board footer