4. » Post a reply

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

SexySouthernGirl
04-27-2020 7:21 pm

I just went back and played "Space Slots".  LOL!  It seems like a kids game after playing Arabian Nights.  LOL!  Can auto spin be added to Space Slots?  Just a thought...

SexySouthernGirl
04-27-2020 7:11 pm

LOL!  I would say just leave it as is.  It's not like we were playing for cash anyway.  LOL!  Its a fun place to spend time with friends chatting while the wheel spins.  I love the 50 spin feature.  Trying to talk my "significant other" into getting MVP status.  Right now he's limited to 10 spins.  He'll come around... big_smile

Case
04-24-2020 5:52 pm

It is a little stingier, but it also has the potential for larger pays.   Just takes a bit longer to get there!  It is something we can tweak if we need to but there are some pretty impressive totals that people are building up!

Case

SexySouthernGirl
04-24-2020 6:39 am

I've noticed too that the Arabian Nights game does not "hit" as often or for as much as the "Space Slots" game does.  I get "free spins" a lot on Arabian Nights too...but I've okay on free spins.  I don't always get a "hit" on free spins but sometimes I do.  I have not done real well on the "bonus spins" on Arabian Nights.  The wheel does not seem to spin smoothly and for some reason seems to come to rest on "10" or "20" a lot LMBO.  But overall I am enjoying the new Arabian Nights game.  To me it seems more "real" than the "Space Slots".  I mean it more closely resembles a "real" slot machine.  The fact that you "hit" less on Arabian Nights than on Space Slots makes it feel more real.  The ratio of "hits" to "spins" is about right to me.

Catz11
04-23-2020 5:34 am
Case wrote:

Hi Catz,

Make sure you are playing all 20 lines, otherwise yes you will have a lot of dead spins!

Case

I am playing max and all 20 lines, today had 6 free spins = ZERO return and then 4 free spins = ZERO return, like i said far too many DEAD spins

Case
04-21-2020 4:23 pm

Hi Catz,

Make sure you are playing all 20 lines, otherwise yes you will have a lot of dead spins!

Case

Catz11
04-21-2020 11:18 am

Having given this game a chance quite clearly there are far too many DEAD spins.
Won 6 free spins resulted in zero return and then the following 8 spins all ZERO return.
I'm not betting high for the simple reason too many DEAD spins, so no way can build up coins.

Board footer