Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Case
02-03-2022 2:31 am

Hi everyone,

Just to keep you all updated we are installing some new debugging software on Classic Bowling this week to try to track down the freezing issues that some people are experiencing.

We will expand this to Arcade Bowling soon, but the code is very similar so we are hoping we can find a common problem and fix them both.

Thanks,
Jeremy

yosamitysam1111
01-22-2022 3:35 am

It's toooooo bad that when you ask for comments about the arcade bowling that if you're not a paying member nothing gets done. I see paying members comments and those to don't ger resolved as well. Too bad cause people are getting fed up with the concerns not getting fixed. I agree 100% with the survey by yosamitysam1111

mimidreams
01-18-2022 4:28 am

Would be great if the arrows in arcade worked the way they were suppose to instead of hitting right and it go left and left goes right. Also do not pick pins up out of gutter for spare and when a pin lays down let it stay and not come back up

stonecold8005
01-15-2022 1:30 pm

case would it be possible to add timers to the classic bowling game maybe that way the players will start at the same time frame by frame and finish at the same  time  and maybe a little fix with the pins with the sliding or pins falling and standing back up? other then those couple things i dont know if there is much more that can be done with the game? also maybe some color in the chat box like maybe darken the background with highlighted letters? keep up the great work/

candycrush07
01-15-2022 6:38 am

i would love see change bowling ball from cc

Kedra
01-14-2022 7:25 pm

Well like bowling , but we are having a major issue with 3 things. Freezing, which lately seems to be happening more and more. Then there is the issue of a pin rolling around and hitting a "falling" pin and standing it back up..... but..and this is # 3...... a pin that has fallen rolling around and passing through a standing pin and NOT knoxking it down.
Hope these things can be fixed. Thanks for listening/reading this.

Debby263
01-14-2022 7:20 pm

Please fix Arcade Bowling, keeps Freezing during Tournaments, constant Freezing!!!!!!!!!

joseph kalas
01-14-2022 1:52 pm

why can we not have card games like gin and canasta put on this site

butterflyroses52
01-14-2022 1:38 pm

would  like to   see  amy  can  change  your  women  bowler  clothers  and  hair , and maybe  a  mic in the  room  so  we  could  hear  each other that  would  be  nice i  would  joing  site if  did  and more  games on  site be  nice i  would  become a member 
my option in  bowl leagues rooms i  enoy  bowling and  i,m now a  td i love it ,  thank you  for  your  time  ,    sincerly  rose !

oldspicecee
01-14-2022 11:57 am

you need to make up a flash player that would shove alot of problem with arcade bowling

birdlady
01-13-2022 3:02 pm

hi   just changing so its not so slow for other players  some gets done faster then others , changes the pins for holidays like to elfs santa  holloween kinds  make it more insinde ty  slisa53

yahtscrabolf
01-13-2022 9:29 am

For the most part the Classic Bowling game is fun!  Thanks for providing this game! Since we host tours for this game it would be great to have the game timed.  Once the timer stops, the game would stop.  Quit games are annoying since some people who come visit our room to play have a lot of quit games that take up space to view our regular players who bowl.  In a crowded room my chat keeps refreshing. Sometimes it happens while I'm typing a lengthy comment and I have to start over again.  Some players complain that their game or chat freezes, but I have not had that problem. Some have complained that the scoring is wrong.  The chat box is too bright and makes my eyes tired and stained. If the background color can be more subdued like black letters on a pale yellow background there would be less eye strain.

gates6173B
01-12-2022 9:24 pm

Bowling:::: Should be played the real way...NO START OVERS. GET RID OF THAT STAT..N..O EXITING OUT OF A POOR GAME AND YOU WILL SEE LESS 300's......Let the game be played right and if some dont like it so be it..  I agree with yosamity 100% on how the game should be played..Right now people are only posting their 300's ...NOT FAIR ..i HAVE DONE IT AND ITS NOT RIGHT SO i'M JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME..
i SPOKE OF THIS BEFORE BUT NOTHING WAS EVER DONE..ARE YOU'S A BUNCH OF CHICKEN'S....

_1Rebel
01-12-2022 8:38 pm

I dont know how you could do it but set it up to where you go to a table and your opponent so you can see eahc other bowling side by side balls, pins, lanes score and all.

Beast
01-12-2022 8:28 pm

Not a MVP memeber yet ... hopefully soon possibly ... I do notice that at times when there are more than 100  players on site ... yur stats  and other bowlers game scores goes off line as too much traffic ... dont know how long yur site has been going for ...
Yea its tough to keep up with the heavy traffic ...

all in all... its cool  thx

Board footer