Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

madchrisw
05-06-2020 3:36 pm

I have no chat & can't see who's bowling or what they are seeing right side of screen where chat would be is just white.madchrisw

SexySouthernGirl
05-05-2020 11:23 am

BTW...when i returned to regular bowling landing page...the two games DID show there...

SexySouthernGirl
05-05-2020 11:17 am

Case...just to let you know i bowled a couple games in test room today and the stats do not seem to be working.  Neither of my games showed under "finished games".....

Case
05-01-2020 3:44 am

Thanks, I fixed the test room!

Case

Mister_Cee
05-01-2020 1:52 am

Is there something wrong with the bowling rooms? I can't get any to come up, 5/1/20 1:51 a.m.

EDIT:

Must only have been the Bowling test room. I got the others to come up.

kathy0777
04-25-2020 7:12 am

i tried a couple games case, is a lot slower than used too, timing is off. I could probably get used to it, just like starting over again.  I think it might help starters with the speed bar slowed down and the moving arrow slowed down, but hurts the ones that have the timing down way it is now.  I left a lot of 1 pins. Over all you all are doing a great job of trying to get bowling to a speed that will be beneficial for all, and enjoyable. Thanks for that.

Case
04-24-2020 5:02 pm

Hi all,

Current changes in the bowling test room:

• More pin changes.  We think the new settings provide the right balance between pin action and providing enough "weight" to the pins to make strikes more consistent.

• Power meter slowed down.  We have slightly slowed down the power meter to make it easier to deliver high powered swings.

• Fixed a bug that was allowing strikes to carry over to a new game, meaning someone could get a Turkey in the first frame or two.

We will test this over the weekend.   Please provide your feedback here!

Thanks,
Case

Board footer