Go back

Topic review (newest first)

EXTREME
01-12-2024 6:13 pm

Apology accepted.

See you soon my friend.

poet20052002
01-11-2024 2:16 pm

I was giving the other day a message on a social site, that the threat made by a league to another was just out of anger and all. I known the owner for few years. But regardless I made a mistake and didnt listen to all parties involved. And someone who was close to me explained everything so with that being said.

When I make a mistake i will man up to my mistake not trying to get back to the league but i feel this is owned, I make mistakes and yes I do have learning disability my health not greatest but there still was no call for it. Im hoping the big shots here are cool with me doing this.

I need to publically apologize to EXTREME from misfits league. I might of overread things and ill admit when im wrong and feel i needed to apologize. I know i have screwed up in the past and should of learned by now where my loyalty leans to and you were right. I was wrong with everything. If it means being banned from cases so be it. I am sorry and I will not bug or cause any issues as im leaving it be, I misread as I now understand and IM SORRY.

Good luck extreme in all you do and take care. i took things out of context and was wrong for it

poet20052002

Board footer