Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

SaintLouisbbFan
05-19-2020 10:11 pm

Thanks and if you was impressed with the first score then I'm sure the 23 million score will have your jaw dropping smile

Case
05-19-2020 3:24 pm
SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

Case I had reached level 111? When I got back on it said 108. I had another score over 2 million that i did not see and far as the high score it was fun with the exception of the numb fingers. I had the multiplier at x6 and almost x7 before losing the ball. I did have some issues with my net so i am assuming that played a part in it?

Yes if your network has issues when you finish a game it will not close out properly.   I did check the database to see if there were any unfinished games with large scores that I could close out but didn't see anything too crazy.   The game only saves your score at certain points during the game so it doesn't slow it down.

I will have to take another look at the leveling.  I am guessing the progress bar in the browser is not updating the same as what is being saved.  Thank you for reporting the issue again.

Case

SaintLouisbbFan
05-18-2020 7:42 pm

Case I had reached level 111? When I got back on it said 108. I had another score over 2 million that i did not see and far as the high score it was fun with the exception of the numb fingers. I had the multiplier at x6 and almost x7 before losing the ball. I did have some issues with my net so i am assuming that played a part in it?

Case
05-18-2020 7:03 pm

Hello,

I looked and I do see scores recorded from this morning... Is there a particular game that did not save? 

Case

P.S.  Holy #$@# with your high score!   That must have been a fun game.

SaintLouisbbFan
05-18-2020 1:18 am

Saved none of stats I earned this morning

Board footer