Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Case
03-07-2020 8:00 pm

olddog28,

Could you share more information about what browsers you have tried and a little about the computer you are using?  As you can imagine there are thousands of possible combinations.   Right now users seem to really have good luck with the Opera GX Gaming browser.

Case

olddog28
03-07-2020 6:08 pm

frezzing is un real all the time no matter what broswer

Case
03-04-2020 5:00 pm

Thanks for trying that out SouthernGirl!  Please keep us updated on it, maybe it will become our official recommendation.

Case

SexySouthernGirl
03-03-2020 9:35 pm

Well it DOES seems to smooth out a little of the "jerkiness" of the swinging aim arrow.  Graphics are good with it.  Only thing I dont care for so far is the default color scheme (red/black) which is VERY dark and sinister looking.  But it can be changed.  Think I will use this browser here for awhile.  My first game using it i scored 265.  I see some 300s in my future using this browser smile

SexySouthernGirl
03-03-2020 9:25 pm

I just downloaded and installed a really cool new browser called Oprah GX which is a GAMING browser!  Anxious to try it out bowling!!!  Will post results...

pujoginger
03-03-2020 2:47 pm

Wanted to let you know I got google chrome and I can chat without game freezing and it seems to be faster. Thank you.

Case
03-02-2020 8:48 pm

We have added a toolbar link called "Freezing Help" - please check that out!

pujoginger
03-02-2020 8:36 pm

Every time I chat my game freezes and them goes slow after I stop script several times. Any suggestions?

Board footer