Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Outlawpool
01-01-2024 11:22 pm

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DIDNT KEEP HIM BANNED CASE HE HAS ALSO BEEN IN MY ROOMS CAUSING TROUBLE.HE NEEDS TO REBANNED FROM THIS SITE.HE WAS THE SAME ON POGO.TOMANY NAMES FOR US TO HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF.ITS NOT THE HA S JOB TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL CAPTAINS NAMES.
HE NEEDS TO BE GONE.TOMANY COMPLAINTS HERE TO IGNORE THIS AND PUSH IT ON LEAGUE OWNERS.AND ALSO ROOM MODERATORS.AT ONE TIME HE WAS BANNED BUT HAD TO MOVE CAUSE A STORM TOOK HIS MOMS HOUSE DOWN SO HE BEFORE THAT USED HIS CELL PHONE TO GET PAST THE BLOCK.THEN HE HAD TO MOVE AND GAINED A NEW IP ADDY.I AGREE WITH ALL THESE PEOPLES COMPLAINTS 100 PERCENT.OH AND JUST ONE THING THE HA S AND MODERATORS MIGHT BE BANNING A INNOCENT PERSON AS WE HAVE NO REAL WAY OF KNOWING IT IS HIM WITH A NEW NAME.DO WE GO BANN CRAZY IN OUR ROOMS?

LauraMyLeague
12-18-2023 12:59 pm

Hi countrygirl6250,

User are able to have more than one username on Case's Arcade and accessing League rooms to ask if they can host is not against our rules.  We provide League rooms with tools so that they can bad users if needed.

Happy Holidays!

countrygirl6250
12-16-2023 1:48 pm

Captain1217 has a lot of names he makes different names and even if he is on a league as a host he goes into other rooms and ask to be hosts. I cant tell you how many times he uses different names to ask if he can host on the league i am on and he will demand you to do it until he finally gives up but i reported him so many times

Daffydj70
07-14-2021 6:02 pm

does he go by codylee28? also

sensiluv3
06-15-2020 2:47 pm

Thank you very much Case. I see how to ban Captain1217 now.That man just will not quit.

Case
06-15-2020 6:22 am

To ban a user, you need to use the tool on the Manage Room link.   If you try to ban in the actual chat room itself it will not work for anything but mutes or kicks.  Just enter their username in the section labeled "Ban Username" and enter the reason for the ban.   Let me know if this makes sense or if it is not working for you.

Thanks,
Case

sensiluv3
06-14-2020 4:39 pm

I am the head admin of final frontier league.Today captain1217 came in and ask if I needed any staff.I told him no than he ask for  league link.Than I told him that if he joined my league I would kick and ban him cause I knew he was trouble,He continued to ask me and my members for  league link and threatened to report me to cases,which I replied go ahead I can kick any one for not being a good fit for my league.He would not stop.He was threatening my members too.I kicked him from  room but it told me I do not have the power to ban him.Please tell me why I can not ban him. Thank you.

awsmgrlpl
06-14-2020 8:27 am

To the cases employee. He was in bowling room 3  wensday thrusday night. Asking me again like on pogo to marry him. Asking me if i wanted in his tours in the league he was host at
  In capital letters. Blasting my maiden name where ever he can. I try to mute him. Which did not work. This was cruel behavor on his part. I dont mind him in the same room just not talking to me. I see he has not changed.

awsmgrlpl
06-14-2020 8:25 am

To the cases employee. He was in bowling room 3  wensday thrusday night. Asking me again like on pogo to marry him. Asking me if i wanted in his tours in the league he was host at
  In capital letters. Blasting my maiden name where ever he can. I try to mute him. Which did not work. This was cruel behavor on his part. I dont mind him in the same room just not talking to me. I see he has not changed.

Case
05-21-2020 6:11 pm

We have rolled out a ban tool for users that are bothering your members.  It is available on the Room Admin menu.

Case

sensiluv3
05-21-2020 3:51 pm

This Captain fellow is a member of 3 Pogo bowl leagues and is over 100 days idle in them, He is also listed as a htd in one league, but not listed on staff under tournament tab.If you want to check just google  myleague/Captain1217

OSG-BONN
05-21-2020 8:56 am

Yes, Captain is exactly that a pesky"bug". He was in our League room just a few minutes ago.  Past history with him is pretty much the same in all leagues he has been or attempted to be in.. He wants to "host/moderate" ..Removing him from chat/room, seems only way to rid our players of his disruptive behavior.

SexySouthernGirl
05-20-2020 7:25 pm

We have experienced the same problems with this individual.  I posted about it under "bug" reports because he really IS a pest.  See my post under "bug reports" entitled "A bug called Captain1217...

chevroletsonic13
05-20-2020 6:37 pm

Case, I'm a bowling league member for Friends. Two nights in a row we have had this person by the name of Captain1217 to come into our tour room at the 8:00, 8:15 and 8:30 tour times, he is a complete disturbance to the league members and very rude. Our head admin and the other host has removed him from our room both nights, but he keeps finding his way back in. Captain has asked if we need another host and he has been told No, we don't need a host like him and neither does any other league. I hope you will take care of this problem. Thank you lots.

Board footer