4. » Post a reply

Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

masonmac137
05-28-2020 3:20 pm

Hi case, yes every so often i dont get the credit for the strike after it stands back up. As mentioned above, it is a lot better though. Thanks!

SexySouthernGirl
05-27-2020 9:52 am

It's rare but I still get the occasional pin standing back up and being reset.  Its a LOT better than it used to be!!!  Yesterday during a tournament I had the 7 pin slide across the lane and drop into the gutter next to the 10 pin position where it was promptly picked up and reset to the 7 pin position.  Again...this is very rare but still happens occasionally.  It's so much better than before!  I can live with the occasional "blooper".  And just so you know Case...the ball has quit ricocheting off pins leaving them standing.  Overall I would say this is the best pin behavior I have seen to date.  Thank you!

Case
05-27-2020 6:46 am
masonmac137 wrote:

They seem much better than the last set, but still have a shot here and there where the pin fell over for a strike and stood back up.

I have seen this happen, but I still got credit for the strike.   Are you saying some pins stood back up and it didn't count?

Thanks,
Case

masonmac137
05-26-2020 8:16 pm

Hi Case:

Thanks for the updated pins. They seem much better than the last set, but still have a shot here and there where the pin fell over for a strike and stood back up. Also thus far the bug where the power meter and the aim would go by themselves for a slow gutter seems to have resolved for now. Anyone else having pins stand back up after an X?

Thanks,
masonmac137

Board footer