Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Case
06-29-2020 4:45 pm
Kermitthefrog99 wrote:

So if I am understanding this right, the free players credits will still save if you don't hit cash out before leaving the game as long as you go back to the game before 24 hours is up? also the credits will still save when the free players click cash out the credits will still be there when they go back into the game even its if been longer than 24 hours as long as you click on cash out?

Yes, that is correct.  You should not rely on the 24 hours as a normal method of playing but it can save you in a pinch if you forget to cash out or have a game issue.

Case

Kermitthefrog99
06-29-2020 4:30 pm
Case wrote:

Hi all,

We have made some important changes to our slots game today.  As you are aware free members are required to hit CASH OUT to save their credits between sessions.  Unfortunately sometimes there were situations where someone's computer would crash, the game might freeze, the Internet goes out, etc.  This would result in users losing their credits and having to start over.

Starting today, the slots games will save credits for free members for up to 24 hours. You still need to hit CASH OUT to save your progress when you are done for the day. But now if you lose your connection or need to restart your browser the game will remember where you were at and restore your credits when you reload the room.

Credits are stored on a per room basis, so your credits from Room 1 are different than Room 2 or each league room.

We hope that this update will reduce some of the frustration that players have experienced.   We are still working on implementing a "Tournament Mode" for league rooms so that everyone can start at the same score for events and hope to have more to announce on that soon.

MVP Members are not impacted by this and your credits will be saved after every spin as usual.

Thanks,
Case

So if I am understanding this right, the free players credits will still save if you don't hit cash out before leaving the game as long as you go back to the game before 24 hours is up? also the credits will still save when the free players click cash out the credits will still be there when they go back into the game even its if been longer than 24 hours as long as you click on cash out?

Thank you for any replies to my questions.

Case
06-29-2020 12:19 pm

Hi,

I fixed the bug that caused that and your credits should be back now.

Case

Delle78
06-28-2020 5:40 pm

I finally was a ditz and left the room without cashing out this afternoon. I went right back in and total was still there, so I cashed out and left again. I just went back in and it has me at 100. I had 2,176,528. Can you fix it please? I went back to cash out right away and it's definitely not been 24 hours yet.

Delle78
06-26-2020 12:30 pm

Thank you so much! That is going to be such a big help.

Case
06-26-2020 12:19 pm

Hi all,

We have made some important changes to our slots game today.  As you are aware free members are required to hit CASH OUT to save their credits between sessions.  Unfortunately sometimes there were situations where someone's computer would crash, the game might freeze, the Internet goes out, etc.  This would result in users losing their credits and having to start over.

Starting today, the slots games will save credits for free members for up to 24 hours. You still need to hit CASH OUT to save your progress when you are done for the day. But now if you lose your connection or need to restart your browser the game will remember where you were at and restore your credits when you reload the room.

Credits are stored on a per room basis, so your credits from Room 1 are different than Room 2 or each league room.

We hope that this update will reduce some of the frustration that players have experienced.   We are still working on implementing a "Tournament Mode" for league rooms so that everyone can start at the same score for events and hope to have more to announce on that soon.

MVP Members are not impacted by this and your credits will be saved after every spin as usual.

Thanks,
Case

Board footer