Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

SexySouthernGirl
06-30-2020 7:35 pm

It has happened again 3 times today while playing Arabian Nights Slots.  The final (50th) spin will stop with 3 to 5 blue genies showing (and flashing) but regardless of how long you let it sit idle it does not go to the bonus wheel.  And pressing the "50 spins" button starts all wheels spinning again and the genies are gone.  No bonus spin.

SexySouthernGirl
06-28-2020 3:23 am

Correct Case.  Should you get the blue genies on the final (50th) spin...it does not let you play the "bonus game" (spin the wheel).

Case
06-27-2020 6:40 pm

Hi,

I have not heard of this, I will have to look into the code.  So if I'm understanding correctly if you're in auto-spin mode and the last spin of auto-spin awards a bonus you don't receive the bonus?

Case

SexySouthernGirl
06-27-2020 6:24 pm

Love playing this game but have noticed a quirk that you may want to look at Case.  As MVP I take advantage of the "50 spins" option.  But on numerous occasions I have gotten as many as 5 of the blue genie "bonus game" symbols on the final spin but the game does not allow you to spin the wheel.  Pressing the "50 spins" again simply starts the wheels spinning again and the "bonus game" is lost.  Any fix for this?

Board footer