Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

SexySouthernGirl
01-20-2021 10:26 pm

Allowing non-members to use a league room is a choice or preference each league makes.  There are no rules set by Cases Arcade or MyLeague that state a non-member cannot enter a league's room.  In our league we frequently have friends drop in to say hello and bowl a game of two even though they are not a registered member of our league.  We allow and welcome visitors in our league rooms.  Feel free to pop in any time!  We are positive, upbeat, and humorous.  Anyone who visits our league rooms and enjoys our company is more than welcome to join the league!  I can't really understand how anyone could join a league not knowing what the membership is like.  So it's always best to maintain an "open door" policy so that people new to Cases Arcade can come meet league members and get a feel for whether or not they would care to join the league or not.

Janiceann62
01-20-2021 9:30 am

Hi Ginger,
you are more then welcome to come and bowl with us without joining us

SwtGingerSnaps
01-19-2021 6:16 pm

I need to know if it is a rule  that i cannot bowl in league room if i am not a member.  These are the rooms i like to bowl in.  Have many friends in different rooms. I do not like joining leagues, but i do like playing in these rooms. Hope i put this question in the rite place and hope for an answer.  Thank you, SwtGingerSnaps  PS I was told to leave the room cause i was not in this league. Is it true??

SexySouthernGirl
03-13-2020 8:56 pm

I don't know case...I bowled awhile after you announced the changes...and I really didn't notice much difference.  To me...I didn't notice much change in ball speed or pin behavior.  So I have no complaints either way.  I'm sorry you got so many negative feedbacks.  Thanks for your efforts and all you do.  Have a great weekend!

Case
03-13-2020 3:51 pm

We have changed the settings back to the old way.   We will create a private test room where we can test new versions without having to disrupt what people are currently used to.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Case

bakerbill12
03-13-2020 1:42 pm

this is really bad  ireally likrd the game and spent a lot of hours playing but this is no good I didn't eant to go back to pogo but this really is bad

wiseoldtimer
03-13-2020 10:50 am

ball is not aiming  where u put it

tami928
03-13-2020 10:11 am

the pin setter keeps dropping the pins pins that fall are standing back up..

prontojude
03-13-2020 9:37 am

theres not enough pin action since the change

jodienda7
03-13-2020 9:23 am

the changed is not working for us so go bk to the way it was ball to slow n pins r staying up to much our score r bad

bakerbill12
03-13-2020 8:40 am

I liked more ball speed

man040746
03-13-2020 6:28 am

Thanks for working on this so that we will still have a place to bowl.  Keep up the good work

Case
03-13-2020 5:02 am

Hi all,

I have rolled out a new update to bowling.   The next time you reload the game you should feel that it plays a little bit differently.   Here are a few things that have been changed:

• Maximum ball speed has been slowed down slightly.  The game can only update so much at one time, and by slowing down the ball speed it gives the game a chance to do other things.

• Doubled the physics accuracy.  Since we have a little more CPU time to work with, we can now spend more time deciding what happens when the ball collides with the pins and so forth.  In testing this has reduced really weird pin behavior, but we need you to test that.

I am hoping that the first change (which really lets us do more of the second part) also will help people who have been having freezing problems since the game will not be taxing their system as much.

Please post here and let us know your feedback.    Keep in mind this is a work in progress so we will continue to make changes based on everyone's feedback!

Case

Board footer