Post a reply

Write your message and submit
Options

Go back

Topic review (newest first)

Richard
06-18-2023 1:45 pm
tollgirl433 wrote:

HI TO  WHOM IT MAY CONECERN  I AM  A MEMEBER OF THE  ALLEYCATS LEAGUE I HAVE BEEN ABBANDON  FROM THE ROOM FOR THREE DAYS  I THINK THIS IS UNFFAIR WHERE I PAY MY DUES TO JOIN HERE  BUT ALSO  ITS  BECAUSE I JUST DIDNT SHOW UP FOR A TOURNEY  BECAUSE I RAN LATE FROM ANOTHER  LEAGUE DIDNT JUST WANT TO UP AND QUIT   I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING ABBANDED FROM A ROOM IF MOUTHY OR SARCASTIC BUT I WASNT   THAT AT ALL JUST DIDNT SHOW UP  LIKE I SAID DIDNT WANT TO QUIT IN MIDDLE OF TOUR BECAUSE  IT IS RUDE  I DIDNT  REMOVE MYSELF FROM OTHER WHICH  HONESTLY THOUGHT I DID  BUT IS THIS REASON TO BE ABBANDON I SHOULD OF AT LEAST BE GIVING A WARNING NOT JUST U  DONE  ,  I THINK IF U ARE ABBANDON FROM THE LEAGUE  U STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE ROOMS I PAY FOR THESE ROOMS JUST AS WELL AS  THEM .        PLEASE  MAKE IT SO I CAN AT LEAST USE ALL ROOMS  WHEN I AM ABLE TO NOT RIGHT TO BLOCK A  PERSON FROM A ROOM JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN I CAN SAY I DONT LIKE THE WAY U LOOK AND BLOCK U THIS AINT RIGHT
                                       SINCERELY TOLLGIRL 433

Hi! A paid membership does not grant you access to League Rooms. We are very sorry for the misunderstanding you may have had about this. A Paid membership (MVP and MVP Plus) offer additional site features for Case's Arcade - but in no way supersede the Admins discretion, or their power and allow users to continue to use a room the Admin of that particular League, worked to obtain. If an Admin has removed you from their Game Room, we are sorry to hear about the discrepancy - however, that is their choice. You can freely play the same game(s) you have played before - in the Public Rooms with barely minor change in your statistics. We offer Public Rooms for any and all members to use at anytime!

tollgirl433
06-17-2023 5:09 pm

HI TO  WHOM IT MAY CONECERN  I AM  A MEMEBER OF THE  ALLEYCATS LEAGUE I HAVE BEEN ABBANDON  FROM THE ROOM FOR THREE DAYS  I THINK THIS IS UNFFAIR WHERE I PAY MY DUES TO JOIN HERE  BUT ALSO  ITS  BECAUSE I JUST DIDNT SHOW UP FOR A TOURNEY  BECAUSE I RAN LATE FROM ANOTHER  LEAGUE DIDNT JUST WANT TO UP AND QUIT   I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING ABBANDED FROM A ROOM IF MOUTHY OR SARCASTIC BUT I WASNT   THAT AT ALL JUST DIDNT SHOW UP  LIKE I SAID DIDNT WANT TO QUIT IN MIDDLE OF TOUR BECAUSE  IT IS RUDE  I DIDNT  REMOVE MYSELF FROM OTHER WHICH  HONESTLY THOUGHT I DID  BUT IS THIS REASON TO BE ABBANDON I SHOULD OF AT LEAST BE GIVING A WARNING NOT JUST U  DONE  ,  I THINK IF U ARE ABBANDON FROM THE LEAGUE  U STILL SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE THE ROOMS I PAY FOR THESE ROOMS JUST AS WELL AS  THEM .        PLEASE  MAKE IT SO I CAN AT LEAST USE ALL ROOMS  WHEN I AM ABLE TO NOT RIGHT TO BLOCK A  PERSON FROM A ROOM JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN I CAN SAY I DONT LIKE THE WAY U LOOK AND BLOCK U THIS AINT RIGHT
                                       SINCERELY TOLLGIRL 433

mdeleo
09-13-2021 7:11 pm

Well they never got back to any of my concerns either. I don't think that they really care and will only reply to paying members. Sucks right? maybe write a letter to better business bureau.?

awsmgrlpl
06-02-2021 6:52 pm

I think it has to do with something in the program and the software? that needs to be adjusted, now if i could get the players to call find out. what about the bingo paying for the daubers in the league room? for that particular room?

awsmgrlpl
04-16-2021 7:31 am

I have several players that still have troubles, for instance. jd we went to host in a tournament tour room instead of my regular room to try it out. to see if it be the room or the program or what ever. Well. JD said that he went to go put the ball to bowl and it still went where it wanted to. we did as yall said. the whole thing. computer wise and all that downloads all that. now the problems still happening. why? can u guys please fix this please? i have asked and asked and it still not fixed. please what do we have to do to get it fixed? please advise. ty all. I hate to complain but i like to get it where we get the players to play and host and still be able to fully play. ty.

luella77_
04-04-2021 5:25 am

It doesn't matter anymore, I was kicked out of the Morning Monster league because the head admin. has her so called best friend playing there that was caught cheating, admin. ignored it, then I was kicked out for un-sportsman like attitude  because I refuse to say w2g  and gl to that person. She favors her pets in there and is a poor excuse for a Head Administrator. Her rules only applies to certain people in that league.

Richard
02-18-2021 11:33 am
luella77_ wrote:

Case..... I have filed a couple complaints, no results what-so-ever!!!.. I sure would like to speak with you in private !  How can I contact you ?

Your complaints were filed and logged in our system, thank you!

LauraMyLeague
02-15-2021 5:11 pm

That chat issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

OSG-BONN
02-15-2021 4:52 pm

Again in bowling arcade or classic no chat...even when i load it in Incognito... This is becoming more than a big issue..we can't do tours with out chat.. you know this causing members to not join tours or to say forget it.  This needs to be resolved  sooner than later...I hate have to move another tour because of no chat

Case
02-14-2021 6:46 pm

That should not be the case.  Please have the league file a support request with additional information such as the name of the member and we can check it out.

Banned users should receive a message that they can't play.

Case

mrBart
02-13-2021 1:31 pm

I'm an MVP as well as an admin on babycritters.  A Member was kicked from the league and banned from the room as well, yet they're still able to come in and bowl???? to me banning a person means they can do NOTHING not chat and not bowl....is there something I'm missing????

Board footer