#26 05-25-2020 8:50 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Chat Ban Tool Available - League moderators can now ban users

The Vietnamvet that bowled in our league was a friend of Nascarfan2018 and I think he said Vietnamvet's name was "Carl".  And I believe Nascarfan2018 said that Techtiger's name was Will.  Nascar2018 said both of them were in his unit in Vietnam War.  Nascarfan2018 told us of Carl's passing last week and just days ago of Will passing.  How tragic to lose two friends in such a short time frame.  We have been seeing recent scores from Vietnamvet too and Rick told us Vietnamvet's son is now using the computer his father left behind when he died.  I have not personally seen the account online but I was told others have and that his son won't talk to anyone.  At least nobody in our league has spoken with him that I'm aware of.....

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (05-25-2020 9:04 pm)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#27 05-26-2020 9:02 am

DM1029

I am DM1029, (Dawnmarie1029 on Pogo) - HA of the Scorpio Strikes Stingers.  Thank you very much Case.  I don't like to ban people, but it is very nice to know that I can if needed and nice to know that I can if needed.  It is even nicer to know that those people will get banned from the site if they just go to other rooms to disrupt.

#28 06-02-2020 2:33 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

SexySouthernGirl wrote:

The Vietnamvet that bowled in our league was a friend of Nascarfan2018 and I think he said Vietnamvet's name was "Carl".  And I believe Nascarfan2018 said that Techtiger's name was Will.  Nascar2018 said both of them were in his unit in Vietnam War.  Nascarfan2018 told us of Carl's passing last week and just days ago of Will passing.  How tragic to lose two friends in such a short time frame.  We have been seeing recent scores from Vietnamvet too and Rick told us Vietnamvet's son is now using the computer his father left behind when he died.  I have not personally seen the account online but I was told others have and that his son won't talk to anyone.  At least nobody in our league has spoken with him that I'm aware of.....

Weird Techtiger was bowling this morning. Ya'll really need to get things cleared up about you players

#29 06-02-2020 10:14 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Well first of all let me inform you that Techtiger is NOT a member of our league any longer and therefore does not fall under the classification of "your players".  The same holds true for Vietnamvet.  But yes I too have seen the "Techtiger" account still active as well as "Vietnamvet".  So I really cannot say what is going on there.  I can only relay the information that was given to us by Nascarfan2018.  We were all told by Nascar2018 that both of those accounts belonged to former soldiers he served with in Vietnam.  We were told by Nascar2018 that both had recently died of cancer.  And that is all we know as of this writing.

Case...I would like to respectfully request that (since these two gentlemen have been purported to be deceased by Nascar2018) the accounts be removed from Case's Arcade to avoid any further confusion.  Should anyone in the deceased member's family be using those accounts...it would take them less than 5 minutes to get an account of their own under their own name and email address.  I thank you in advance for helping us out with this.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#30 06-02-2020 12:03 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

I highly doubt that members are deceased and their family members are playing under their account.

#31 06-02-2020 1:14 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

We cannot remove any names per a user request. I'm sorry. If their Family member contacts us and provides an obituary - we can look into removing their account.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer