To provide the Case’s Arcade Products, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Products, Services and features, including how you interact with our games. You can learn how to delete information we collect by visiting the “Account” section in Case’s Arcade.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES CASE’S ARCADE COLLECT?
Things you and others do and provide, collectively “Personal Information”:
· Information and content, you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, use our Services and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the games played, or tournaments completed, or the date you last played in a league. It can also include what you see through services and features we provide, such as our our community and social features, so we can do things like connect you with similar groups, and recommend new games. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
o Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
o Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
o Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers unique to Case’s Arcade associated with the same device or account).
o Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
o Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
o Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
o Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
o Usage Data: information regarding the use of the Products and Services, including storage of user preferences, settings, and other usage data, including tracking necessary to assess performance and functionality of the Products and Services.
developers, and publishers can send us information through Case’s Arcade
tools they use, including our social connections, Case’s Arcade Login, our
APIsd or SDKs or the Case’s Arcade specific pixel.
These partners provide information about your activities off Case’s Arcade—including
information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads
you see, and how you use their services—whether or not
you have a Case’s Arcade account or are logged into Case’s Arcade.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
HOW DOES CASE’S ARCADE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information provided to operate, provide, develop, and improve the Products, Services and features that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
· Provide, troubleshoot and improve the Services. We use the Personal Information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Product and Services.
· Product research and development. We use the Personal Information we have to test and improve our Products and Services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
· Recommendations and Personalization. We use the Personal Information to recommend features, products, services, content, and game content that might be of interest to you and/or are tailored for you either by a person or algorithmically, and to train and test the algorithmic engines to better recommend and personalize for others.
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use the Personal Information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, manage subscriptions, and communicate with you about orders for products or services or subscriptions, either directly with Case’s Arcade or through our platform for payment with a Coach.
· Communicate with you. We use the Personal Information to communicate with you in relation to the Product and Services via different channels (e.g., by email, phone, chat)
· Advertising. We use the Personal Information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that might be of interest to you, including personalized ads, offers and sponsored content that we show you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display ads.
· Provide measurement, analytics and other business services. We use the Personal Information we collect to help partners and advertisers measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services and understand usage patterns of such ads and services.
· Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use the Personal Information to comply with law enforcement as required by the law.
· Promote safety, integrity, and security. We use the Personal Information to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Products, and promote safety and security across our Products and Services.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
· Partners who use our analytics services. We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with the Products and Services.
· Advertisers. We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 35 and 45 who lives in Los Angeles and likes Pilates) to help them better understand their audience.
· Measurement partners. We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
· Partners offering goods and services in our Products. When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a Coach, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
· Vendors and service providers. We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Products are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
· If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our Products and Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. Please review your account settings on the web site. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
· In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE CASE’S ARCADE?
· Case’s Arcade does not create, design or sell Products or Services for purchase by minors. IF you are under the age of 18, you may the Products and Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
· On September 27, 2013, California enacted A.B. 370, amending the California Online Privacy Protection Act to require website operators like us to disclose how we respond to “Do Not Track Signals”; and whether third parties collect personally identifiable information about users when they visit us.
(1) We do not track
users, who do not interact with its sharing functionality across the web, and
therefore do not use “do not track” signals.
(2) We do not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information from our users for third party use through advertising technologies without separate member consent.
· California Civil Code Section 1798.83 also permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
· You may choose not to provide Case’s Arcade with your Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide your Personal Information, you may not be able to use our Services, as the processing of this information is necessary for the performance of our Services