#1 03-01-2020 6:31 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

profile avatars

It would be kinda nice if our profile avatars would also show up in chat boxes as our chat icons.  Any chance of this happening Case?  Just a thought...

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 03-01-2020 10:50 pm

Case

Re: profile avatars

It is definitely on the radar to have different avatars in chat.   Right now there is some concern that it might increase lag in the chat room if there are too many different avatars to load, but we will see how it shakes out.   Custom ones may also be limited to MVP Members as a perk for supporting the site!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 03-02-2020 4:38 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Well let me know when MVP becomes available!  Last time I clicked on it...it was dead.  I was a paying member on Pogo but cancelled my subscription since they are taking away my favorite games and many great features like guestbooks on profile page.  Would gladly contribute my support to this site.  Love it!!!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 03-03-2020 11:13 am

RockyBda1

Yeah, I agree with the MVP and when it becomes available... You got Something here Case, don't let it slip by Ya!  Pogo did.. lol

Be Good! Play Nice! Have Fun!

Board footer