#1 04-04-2020 9:48 pm

Case

Improvements to Mobile Games

Hi all,

As I announced the other day we are continuing to improve the mobile experience on phones and tablets.  In order to maximize the gaming area we now hide the scores and chat on smaller screens.   There is a gray bar on the right side that lets you open up the scores and chat by tapping on it.   Tap the scores again to hide it.   We have also increased the font size on chat for mobile devices to make it a bit easier to read.   

Note that this only impacts the more vertical games like Bowling, Bingo, and 2048.   We are still working on how to best handle the other games!

Our site is primarily designed for desktop and laptops but we know many of you like to check your rooms during the day or even sneak in a game or two.   We hope to continue to work on making the site playable on mobile devices.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or problems!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-06-2020 7:19 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Improvements to Mobile Games

Thanks for the improvements to the mobile experience.  I personally do not play on my phone but our league administrator works in home health care for the elderly and will often get a game in while her client is asleep.  She has noted the recent improvements and speaks favorably of them.  And we really enjoy having her join us for a "remote" game or two.  Keep up the good work yall.  Thanks bunches!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer