#1 05-20-2021 7:25 pm

Valerie

changed my name from league name

took away badges and games associated with that name-and gave me my real name with no friends and no badges.WTH??????????It changed Wednesday from lael19533 to Valerie.....why???and why doesn't this site work more then 30% of the time?sometimes it lets people in-most times it says error-try again....I just want to know where my origional name and badges went to.and WHO chose to use me REAL name over pogo screen name that I have been using for months now at this site?

#2 05-21-2021 1:27 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: changed my name from league name

Hi! After researching your account we see that what you actually did was create a brand new name. Your old name, lael19533 still exists on Case's Arcade. You did not change your name, as you mentioned. You created a second, separate account.

However, if you wish to change your previous name, and retain your badges - this is a feature of the MVP & MVP Memberships. Our Billing Department would be happy to assist you in upgrading, as well as changing your name!

You can contact our Billing Dept at 360-419-7165 or Toll Free: 1-855-797-1638, Mon-Fri, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time and we will be happy to help you with this.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 05-23-2021 2:29 pm

OMG

Re: changed my name from league name

OMG-now I will have issues between myself and who I want to be on what day!-lol-kidding-thank you for checking this for me-somehow....I know it was something I did myself-but did not know what.....us 65+ people have a bad time with the 21 st century stuff.I was using my old computer-and got a new one and that's where my personality split.I will try and keep both halfs under control.Again-thank you so very much.-Val(lael19533)

Board footer