#1 03-02-2020 4:07 am

Case

New Radio Feature!

We have just rolled out a test feature called Radio!  It's located in the menu bar and you can tune into different radio stations and listen live with your friends while you play!

We hope to expand the choices if all goes well with the testing, and eventually league admins and TDs will be able to set the radio station for the room or even start their own... This will let people have cool themed events!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 03-02-2020 4:34 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: New Radio Feature!

Just tried out the new radio feature!  Love it!  Been listening to smooth jazz while I sip my first cup of coffee and try for another 300 game.  Kudos!  Great job!  You have my permission to keep this feature!  smile smile smile

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 03-03-2020 9:15 pm

SimplyDiane

Enjoying the music- thanks for thinking of that! smile

Make it a good day!

#4 03-04-2020 5:20 am

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Love the way you are providing us with all the best features! Love the add of radio option! It is so refreshing to be listened to, we all appreciate everything you are doing. Thank you!

Last edited by cinderslove5 (03-04-2020 5:30 am)

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#5 03-04-2020 5:26 am

cinderslove5
MVP Member

Thank you Richard for all the help you provided for me yesterday! It really was awesome that you handled all the behind the motherboard opts for me. Have a marvelous day! (Ground Control to Major Tom)

My name is Cyndi. WISHING EVERYONE A HEALTHY & HAPPY 2024!!! ^ROAR IN '24!!!*
Essential Home Health Care Worker for Elderly - HA/HTD/CREATOR --- BOWL OF FUN LEAGUE

#6 06-28-2020 5:28 am

bigtimewinnerp

I really like judy garland and broadway showtunes and musical movies and stage songs. Will you add that in the list of radio stations we can listen to?

Board footer