#1 04-18-2020 4:02 am

ahgfl007
MVP Member

Bowling Screen shows the picture nothing else happens

That sums it up, log in and go to my league room Thunder and it starts and acts like it is caught in a very slow hiccup.The percentage while loading isn't showing nor is it working.I tested b going into the Bowling Test Room and everything is working in there. So the glitch is when the percentage stops working altogether, and it doesn't load correctly. I get the bowling picture and the rest of the screen stays Black as the Ace of Spades. This is no help
since I have a tournament scheduled for this afternoon.

Yeah, I know about Google Chrome BLOCKING FLASH, but I have worked past this hurdle by going to the lock on the left side of the address bar and rught clicking on that and scrolling down the Flash [Blocked by default] and opening that up to hit allow and then reloading the page as normal. it works. 

Google Chrome jumped the gun and is Blocking Flash 8 months before the demise of the program in Dec. 2020. Yup, I pay attention to those little things that and happening to programs that require flash in order to run correctly.

Last edited by ahgfl007 (04-18-2020 8:39 am)

#2 04-18-2020 4:30 pm

Case

Re: Bowling Screen shows the picture nothing else happens

Hi ahgflo007,

I will double check the league room Thunder and it is working correctly in Edge and Chrome.

If you are still having this problem, try holding down CONTROL + F5 when you are in the bowling room.  It is possible your browser has an older version cached.   We rolled out some changes to bowling so this is likely.   Let me know me if this works for you.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer