#1 09-30-2021 10:47 am

UMPrf6

No chat

Chat has disappeared for me. All I see is an empty white space (see screen shot). I have tried with three different browsers (Brave, Firefox and Safari) in multiple games and different rooms. I have emptied my cache, cleared cookies, and restarted my computer to no avail. I first encountered the problem last evening and there is no change today. I host for a league in Classic Bowling so this is a huge problem. Please HELP!
Screen-Shot-2021-09-30-at-12-45-56-PM.png

#2 10-01-2021 12:56 pm

Lexiee1

Re: No chat

I'm still having the no chat problem in bingo, room 1.  I still get the blue screen where the chat should be.

#3 10-01-2021 4:55 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have notified our programmers to look into this situation.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#4 10-12-2021 8:18 pm

UMPrf6

Has there been any progress on solving this issue? It's been over two weeks and there is still no change. It seems to be a problem for mac users and I am not the only one in my league who is experiencing it. I was thinking of upgrading to a MVP membership and dropping POGO when it comes due next month, but there is no point if there is no chat.

#5 10-13-2021 4:06 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Hi UMPrf6,

The programmers have informed us that the chat issue you have described is a browser based issue. Case's Arcade uses advanced HTML5 technology to power the games and chat. Because of this your browser can have a big impact on how well the games play. We recommend removing any unneeded add-on or extensions in your browser.  We had one Mac user that found Firefox to work best on their Mac.

#6 10-15-2021 6:04 pm

UMPrf6

As I noted in my original post, I have tried with 3 different browsers, one of which was Firefox. Not only does chat not appear with Firefox, the home page for each game is all messed up with the badge icons scattered around the page, public rooms missing, etc. I have had no difficulties with playing the games or using chat until a few weeks ago and I can still play the games with no problems. If this is a browser based issue, why are only Mac users affected?

#7 10-16-2021 3:14 pm

Lexiee1

I've been playing here with no problems until about the beginning of October, since February 2020.  Why am I now having problems with the chat? Besides no chat in bingo, where the chat place is blue, I cannot chat in bowling where the chat place is white.  I was going to join as a member but there is no point without chat.  My friends think I may be being rude or playing private.  I hope you can fix this, as I see other players are having trouble and also a friend from bowling is having chat problems also. thank you for any help with this problem.

#8 12-08-2021 7:20 pm

Case
MVP Member

We are still investigating the chat issue.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#9 01-08-2022 4:40 pm

jla33603p

whyy do u give ppl option to ban someone from a room just cause they dont like them

Board footer