#1 01-17-2022 3:30 pm

Case
MVP Member

New Feature - Dark Mode in Chat!

Hi all,

As part of our suggestions thread for bowling we had some users ask about the ability to change the chat to be on a darker background. We thought that was a good idea so now you can turn it on in your Site Settings section under Account in the upper right. We are still fine tuning this so please let us know what you think and thanks to those who suggested it.

image.png

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 01-17-2022 4:26 pm

Catz11
MVP Member

Re: New Feature - Dark Mode in Chat!

much better on the eyes in chat

#3 01-18-2022 7:06 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

It's not exactly what I had in mind when I suggested it but it's a LOT better than the black/white as before.  But when you put your mouse cursor over the text box it disappears.  I mentioned this to Laura yesterday when she visited our room and she said she would mention it to the programmers.  I think the text box is set to be "always on top" of anything else so that the mouse cursor is hidden underneath it.  Thanks for the upgrade!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 01-18-2022 11:33 am

Allan

Hello, Cases,

The minute I saw the message on dark chatbox, I tried it, and WON'T go back.

#5 01-18-2022 5:58 pm

jhobs1
MVP Member

I really like the dark mode,  thank you for that change,  would you also be able to tone down the  white on the log in screen as well as the games screen, bright white is hard on the eyes, well my eyes anyways lol

#6 01-26-2022 12:34 pm

Delle78

I think it would be easier to see if the chat text was the same font color as the time stamp instead of dark.

Board footer