#1 02-08-2022 6:56 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Site crashing

Why is Cases Arcade crashing so much lately?  Sometimes its down for hours and at other times during tours it will go down for a minute or two.  Last night I was bowling in tours and my power meter quit working so I refreshed and couldn't get back into the room because it said "Site can't be reached".  When I first joined a year ago it wasn't like this.  But the crashes are occurring quite frequently now and its become quite a nuisance especially when it happens during a tournament.  Can you shed some light on why this is happening???

And when I tried to post this message it gave me an error that said I have to wait 60 seconds between posts.  But I haven't posted anything in weeks.  What's going on???

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 02-08-2022 3:28 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: Site crashing

Hi SexySouthernGirl,

Our development team is aware of the problem and is working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

#3 02-09-2022 7:44 pm

Case

Re: Site crashing

SexySouthernGirl wrote:

What's going on???

We made some more adjustments to our database settings today to try to correct things. We have been adding more features and badges that players love to see but some of them have increased the load on our servers so that we are seeing some blips during peak periods of use.

I'm not sure if you remember but we did experience a period like this last year and after we were able to identify what was causing them the problems went away. I am confident this is a similar situation so please bear with us while we make the appropriate tweaks!

Appreciate the support!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer