#1 03-08-2022 5:32 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Suggestion for Arabian Nights Slots

Just a thought...
When playing AN slots...getting 3 or more of the "Genie" tiles will yield a "bonus spin".  Could the game be modified so that the better bonus wheels come with greater number of genie tiles?  For instance....
3 genie tiles gets you the basic wheel as it stands now
4 genie tiles gets you a new wheel with better prizes...like bumping up the numbers but leaving the ceiling alone
5 genie tiles gets you the best new wheel with 2 "ceiling tiles" on it
This is just a thought.  Thought I would throw it out there to see what yall think about it...if its "do-able"...or too difficult...

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#2 03-08-2022 5:55 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: Suggestion for Arabian Nights Slots

Hi SexySouthernGirl,

Thank you for your suggestion!  It has been passed along to the appropriate department.

We always appreciate hearing from our members!

Have a great day!

#3 03-09-2022 3:05 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Suggestion for Arabian Nights Slots

As an alternative to creating new wheels you could also do the following mod....

3 genie tiles gets you 1 spin of the bonus wheel
4 genie tiles gets you 2 spins of the bonus wheel
5 genie tiles gets you 3 spins of the bonus wheel

This could probably be done more easily than creating all new wheels and would work much like the "free spins" tiles.
With the "free spins" tiles you get 4 free spins if you get 3 free spin tiles...6 free spins if you get 4 free spin tiles...and 8 free spins if you get 5 free spin tiles.  Adjusting the number of bonus spins to the number of genie tiles should be relatively simple in comparison to writing code for added wheels.

Let me know what you think of this...

Thanks,
Kim

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer