#1 03-22-2022 2:55 pm

gates6173

Case:::

When I was playing this Tuesday March 22-2022 , I had acquired the high score of 558...
This was not posted as a HIGH SCORE...Why , is it because I am not a member  ??? Please look into this error for me  Thank you

#2 03-22-2022 3:04 pm

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: Case:::

Hi Gates6173,

What game were you playing?

#3 03-23-2022 9:01 pm

gates6173

Hi Laura: So sorry as I didnt mention the new game Four Colors as my problem..
              I saw it give me my score of 538 but it stayed just for a few moments then
              I wondered what happened to my score..It had dropped to my last high score I had..
              Even tho I am not a member we are still allowed to play so my scores should count
              right ?  Also while I'm here , the Bots dont play fair as it should be us that gives
              the Bot with the lowest cards 2 cards or 3 to the person that is almost out of
              cards not to the most player...This game is fun but should be rectified properly
              so we have a chance of winning as well..Many complaints but no-one doesnt do
              any thing about it .....SADDDDDDDDDDD..

Thank you once again for listening  Laura

your friend Gates6173

#4 03-24-2022 10:37 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

gates6173 wrote:

Hi Laura: So sorry as I didnt mention the new game Four Colors as my problem..
              I saw it give me my score of 538 but it stayed just for a few moments then
              I wondered what happened to my score..It had dropped to my last high score I had..
              Even tho I am not a member we are still allowed to play so my scores should count
              right ?  Also while I'm here , the Bots dont play fair as it should be us that gives
              the Bot with the lowest cards 2 cards or 3 to the person that is almost out of
              cards not to the most player...This game is fun but should be rectified properly
              so we have a chance of winning as well..Many complaints but no-one doesnt do
              any thing about it .....SADDDDDDDDDDD..

Thank you once again for listening  Laura

your friend Gates6173

Hi Gates!

We do hear our users feedback in reference to games. But it is important to remember that there are multiple variations of games. Such as Four Colors for example. In the variation you mention, many consider those 'custom' or 'house' rules to help the game last longer - by giving the lowest player cards and continue playing. But in other variations, the object is to remove your cards as quickly as possible before your opponent. However, if someone forgets to press the 1 button on their last card - they will receive two additional cards...so remember to press that button!

We've also looked into our records of your games played and do not see a log of the score you have commented from the dates 3/21/2022-3/23/2022.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#5 03-24-2022 4:13 pm

gates6173

Hi :  Thank you for your reply Positive or Negative ..It is nice of you's to take the time to look into my concern and
       I am very grateful to hear from you's and Thank you once again ..

Board footer