#1 04-24-2020 5:34 pm

Case

Bowling Test - We are testing pin and game changes this weekend in the test room!

Hi all,

We have made some updates to bowling to continue to improve the game.  Current tests in the bowling test room:

• More pin changes.  We think the new settings provide the right balance between pin action and providing enough "weight" to the pins to make strikes more consistent.

• Power meter slowed down.  We have slightly slowed down the power meter to make it easier to deliver high powered swings.

• Fixed a bug that was allowing strikes to carry over to a new game, meaning someone could get a Turkey in the first frame or two.

You can play the new version in the Bowling Test Room.   Find this under the More Rooms link on your menu bar.

We will test this version over the weekend.   Please provide your feedback in the Bowling forum.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 04-24-2020 5:36 pm

nickster

Re: Bowling Test - We are testing pin and game changes this weekend in the test room!

good to know think ya doing a wonderful job on the site looking forward to things to come

#3 04-24-2020 10:10 pm

sensiluv3

Re: Bowling Test - We are testing pin and game changes this weekend in the test room!

The arrow is moving super fast tonight lol

#4 04-24-2020 10:32 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

I got a 300 game that didn't record in my stats.  Will this issue be fixed?

#5 04-24-2020 10:50 pm

Case

SaintLouisbbFan wrote:

I got a 300 game that didn't record in my stats.  Will this issue be fixed?

Was this in the test room or a regular room?

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer