#1 10-11-2022 7:48 am

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Bowling Featured Unfairly At Top of Games

Hi!

Cases Arcade has a lot of amazing games.

We run them every day!

Especially both Bowling Games.

But something I have noticed is that it is not fair to all the other games with Bowling being featured at the top.

How about we make it rotating based on activity at the time, like is already done for the league rooms?

If that is not possible, then I would suggest not propping up any certain game, and let the activity fall where it will.

This will give popular games such as Pool, Backgammon, Solitaire, Slots, and others a real shot at sustained activity.

Just an idea!

Thanks!!!

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

#2 10-11-2022 8:24 am

steffpil1234

Re: Bowling Featured Unfairly At Top of Games

I agree with this,i think its unfair to other leagues that dont have bowling on their games,bowling featured at the top is making it very hard & its a struggle to keep their leagues going.

#3 10-11-2022 5:18 pm

Case

We are working on a redesign of the main page of the site that will mix things up a bit.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#4 10-18-2022 9:08 pm

EXTREME
MVP Member
Website

Great update Case!

Thanks for your hard work!

Head Admin of MISFITS Multi Gaming League. Founder of Misfits, Founder of Pool Dreams, Founder of Extreme Cues on Yahoo Pool, and Founder of Yahoo Pool Memories Facebook Group. Dedicated Player and League Operator since 2001.

Board footer