#1 05-04-2020 7:16 am

Case

New Game Alert - Multiplayer Blackjack Beta open to all!

Hi all,

We are testing an early version of multiplayer Blackjack.  This is a limited test available to all players.   Find it on your game menu and please let us know what you think.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 05-05-2020 1:41 am

Outlawpool
Website

Re: New Game Alert - Multiplayer Blackjack Beta open to all!

pool sometime soon?

#3 05-05-2020 2:47 am

Janiceann62

how do play this game nothing moves and where are the chips

Hi i;m Jani and I am Head admin in steppers
Janice Ann Waite

#4 05-05-2020 5:40 am

Case

Outlawpool wrote:

pool sometime soon?

It is definitely on the list, I can't give an ETA yet!

Janiceann62 wrote:

how do play this game nothing moves and where are the chips

We have made some updates today to make it work with more screen sizes.  Try it now!   

Case

#5 05-06-2020 11:40 am

Micmon224

Hi!
I liked the game overall! Some of the MyLeagues play only high-level card games. Other multi-game leagues might want to add this game to their games' roster! As a Head Admin, I have some Questions & Issues:

Questions:
1. Will more than 5 players sit at a table in the final version? If not, then, would a league (--with 1 already established master/league table) --be allowed to add a TEMPORARY 2nd, 3rd, etc Tourney Table -- to allow ALL registered players of THAT day/night to play? hmm = This might/could mean, letting the Admins/Moderators have a button/option setting to:  "ADD A TABLE to THIS GAME," OR, could this be a small side window for Player #6 & #7  to play, see everyone at play, AND CHAT with everyone. It may also mean a slight change to the dealer's table design..sorry! Everyone --in play-- should be able to CHAT.

NO ONE should be dropped --just because she/he happened to be a Registered Player #6, or #7,  for a tourney, and has no place to sit among the master/league table of 5 players ---&, it's LONELY in a separate table if you were only Player #6 out of 6 registered to play!!
This would be a definite turn-off ! sad

I'm pleased that Case always allows league-mates to come into the league rooms ---even if it's just to chat with each other! TY for that!

2. If 2nd, 3rd etc tables are needed for Players #6, #7 and up, how do the Admins/Moderators assign tables, monitor game play & behavior among those tables, etc? Will you make a LOBBY for everyone to regroup & report back to the Admins/Moderators?

Issues:
1. When doing SPLITS --I couldn't see my LEFT side Split circle totals, even if I was trying to add up my cards myself. The timer expects me to think of my next move quickly.  Please move BOTH sides' total circles OUTWARDS a tiny bit more.

2. Sometimes there was a slight freeze up --when I played alone or when another person played. I/We made a bet and a decision and waited for the dealer, but still there would be a freeze that seemed longer than just the dealer/computer "deciding." Is it a freeze or just something we must adjust to --since it's the dealer/ computer at work? 

3. I used Chrome. I couldn't see my CASH OUT area at all, if there is one!! Please fix that. I have Opera GX too, and I'll report back to you, what I see.

Thanks Case!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#6 05-07-2020 10:18 am

Case

Hi Micmon,

Here are the answers to your questions:

#1.   We will not be doing a seven player table at this time.   If the game does get popular enough we will create sets of tables.   For example Table #1, Table #2.   The room could then accommodate more players this way.   It is just too difficult to squeeze seven onto the current screen space limitations, especially since some players have smaller screens on their laptops and devices.

#2.  If there are multiple tables created, the chat room will be the same for all rooms so people can chat and coordinate across tables without a problem.

On your issues --  I have noted these, and we will be making some tweaks to account for different screen sizes, which can impact the placement of the cards and indicators as you have mentioned.

Sometimes it can appear frozen or stalled to one player but it is asking another player to make a decision.   If they let the time run out on their decision it can increase this delay.   We played around with reducing the delays but it is already moving pretty quick especially since we have some older players.

The "Cash Out" area should be in the upper right next to your username in the game window.  Let me me know if you still are not seeing it.

Thanks,
Case

Board footer