#1 05-12-2023 8:39 am

ahgfl007
MVP Member

The system is locking up

Once in the locked-up mode, the member can't do anything. Your reset is very slow which chases members away and makes those holding a tourney almost impossible. It has don't it is the AlleyCats room and this morning it started in Backgammon. I couldn't even log out, I did, however, close the tab that I had open. This also means that I had to open a new tab to bring up Casesarcade.com without any room associated with it.  Don't say clear the cookies, it is done every time I shut down using the military term wiping 3x on all cookies, history, and session for good measure.

I do make a comment that the login area gets blocked by your welcome banner. Lowering that will enable members to log in a whole lot easier, either that or put the LOG-IN screen at the start where it had been. This was even better. It also gives you a better handle on who is going into all of the rooms. Yeah, I'm aware once you are logged in you can go to all of the rooms, which makes having the login screen at the start even more practical.

#2 05-12-2023 10:10 am

LauraMyLeague
Arcade Staff

Re: The system is locking up

Hi ahgfl007,

Thank you for the information!  It has been passed along to the programmers.

Enjoy your day!

Board footer