1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » POOL

#1 06-18-2023 7:20 am

gates6173

POOL

Hi there:: While playing pool with friends I tend to see the exchange of turns not being properly done.I will shoot my ball into the pocket and the then the game automatically switches to the other person and its not his turn..Why is this happening???Love the game of POOL.. Hoping this problem can be rectified..Thank you

#2 06-18-2023 5:28 pm

Case

Re: POOL

Hi there,

If you committed a foul in the process of potting one of your balls, the turn will change.  For example if you hit an opponents ball first (even a tiny bit) it will switch to the other player's turn.  Could something like that have happened?

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 07-16-2023 8:57 pm

gates6173

Case: The possiblity is there but it didnt happen that way.The ball automatically switches turns even when the other player shoots his ball in with out hitting any others.It is still going on to this day .Love the game but many ppl are saying clitches but do they report them ??  Hell if I know..I have read many comments but doesn't seem to be so.Thank you for your reply .Go into room yourself and ask others if there is any problems..ty Speak to them They wont bite  ty .

#4 07-17-2023 9:02 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Hi Gates!

We have not had any pool related issues submitted through our Support Links within the last 30 days.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » POOL

Board footer