#1 05-06-2020 3:57 pm

ahgfl007
MVP Member

Lines through chat making it impossible to read

Now, that you have what the problem, the message isn't readable what-so-ever on Connie978's system. She is running Edge on her Windows 10 system

#2 05-07-2020 8:50 am

Case

Re: Lines through chat making it impossible to read

Any chance we can get a screenshot of this issue so we can figure it out?  We are not able to reproduce it here!

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-08-2020 1:17 pm

ahgfl007
MVP Member

Two things, 1.] Connie978 an MVP member doesn't know how to do screenshots. She doesn't know how to copy/pasteither. So you can call her a novice in computers. How do I know, her system was sending all she took to One Drive and then they were not in a usable format. Techsmith Jing has become "Capture" and it's a pain in the but insisting shots be sent into the cloud. I'm using "Screenexpresso" and have been ablr to save shots using that without going to the cloud.  You had requested she send the screenshot of those lines. Upon taking the shoy, she could not find it, even to send it to mo. I still have not received that picture yet.

2.] She told me that the lines in her chat are gone, but that she'd lost 3-300 games from her stats. Yesterday, [5/7/2020] Connie978 had 69 300 games, today I viewed the stats and she had lost 3 of those she had on the 7th. what gives with that?

#4 05-09-2020 10:39 am

Case

It sounds like she had some cached data when we did the chat change, possibly. 

As easy way to get a screenshot is to press the Print Screen key on your keyboard (usually next to F12).   Then you can just open an email and click Paste and it should put the screen shot right into an email for you.   

On the second issue, we did a server update and it's possible if she was playing during that update games she rolled then might not have saved properly.   I currently show 68 300 games recorded.   Please let me know if there needs to be one more added or if there were more since your post.

We did have another user report some chat issues and we are continuing to work on improving the situation.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer