#1 06-03-2024 12:18 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

June Gamer Badges - and Staff Bingo Party!

June is full of Bingo Badges!! With so many to earn, start today!  June is also our Staff Bingo party! Details for our staff party will be posted below in a second comment.

June's Gamer Badges are here!

Earn Bingo and Jewel Crush Gamer Badges!  Complete each game 30 times this month!

gamerbadgesjune2024.png

You can also earn these additional badges by playing on a specific day!

Participate and play in our Staff Bingo Party on June 12th(3pm pst) to earn your 2024 Bingo Staff party badge
bingo-party2024-360.png

Play on June 16th to earn your 2024 Father's Day badge
arcade-fathersday24-360.png

Play and complete two games of Bingo on June 27th to earn your 2024 National Bingo Day badge
nat-bingo24-360.png

This month's new Level Badges to be earned: Bingo - Complete one game to earn your previous levels!

level1000-bingo-360.png

Have fun!

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#2 06-03-2024 12:22 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: June Gamer Badges - and Staff Bingo Party!

Join us tomorrow for this year's official Case's Arcade Staff Party! Let's Play some Bingo!!

Earn rewards for participating in this hour long (4-5 Rounds) Bingo Party!

Receive an Exclusive Bingo Party Badge:
bingo-party2024-360.png

All while playing games towards your June Gamer Badge for Bingo!
gamer-bingo24-360.png

mvp12moicon-SMALL.png
Those who participate, will be entered into a Giveaway for a 1-Month MVP Plus Membership! One winner will be awarded.

Additionally, we will award everyone One(1) Free Premium Dauber to use for the event and the rest of the day! We will be in the Game Room 30 minutes prior to the event, to award Daubers to participants.

Time: June 12th, 3:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Place: Bingo Four Cards (You can click the link to advance directly to the Game Room)

#3 06-17-2024 12:34 am

kenny42O

y does the consecutive days visited miss days that i am logged in and played ,,, eveery time i get to around 40 days it 4gets that was there and i did play   FFS  !!!

#4 06-17-2024 10:00 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

kenny42O wrote:

y does the consecutive days visited miss days that i am logged in and played ,,, eveery time i get to around 40 days it 4gets that was there and i did play   FFS  !!!

We're very sorry to hear about this issue. Please use our Support Links so we can properly research this for you.

Board footer