#1 05-12-2020 3:07 pm

Case
MVP Member

New pin test!

New pins are live in the Bowling Test room.   Please stop by and let us know what you think!   

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 05-12-2020 3:51 pm

iterri36
MVP Member

Re: New pin test!

I bowled 6 games & there were only 5 pins that slid. Also The pin setter set the remaining pins down & somehow 2 times the pin fell over on it's own. I had to throw the ball at open space & yes, it did credit me as a spare both times. There was none of that pins standing back up action going on. I did leave  after the 2 non recorded games & went back & yes it did record the next 4.

#3 05-12-2020 8:34 pm

Janiceann62

much better no sliding pins pin fell down great improvement keep up the good work

Hi i;m Jani and I am Head admin in steppers
Janice Ann Waite

#4 05-12-2020 10:17 pm

Daniel

I've been a member for some time although I don't get on as much as I'd like to since I work 50 hours average each week.  But having been on here for some time I can see there's been a vast improvement in the slower and smoother power meter and wagging arrow.  Pin behavior has improved significantly.  This new bowling experience is far removed from cartoonish one I experienced when I first joined.  The game has been tweaked and simplified to a point that any 2 year old should now be able to roll a perfect 300 game.  Those who strive to see their name on the leaderboards should be deliriously delighted with all these new improvements that have been made.  Good job folks!

#5 05-12-2020 10:51 pm

CRAZYTIMEGAL

Yes, I think the new pins are a big improvement. I did not have any sliding pins and the pins seemed to reset quicker.

#6 05-13-2020 6:52 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Hiya Case!  The new pin mods are wonderful.  Got 300 first try.  How soon before we can get them in league rooms?

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#7 05-13-2020 4:15 pm

Case
MVP Member

Thanks for the feedback everyone.   We want to give folks a chance to really play the new pins before we move them over and collect more opinions.   So far it looks pretty good!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#8 05-14-2020 8:07 pm

Sandy19577
MVP Member

Hi Case
I do not like these new pins at all they are nothing like the pins used to be a few days ago. I`m not bowling very well at all with there pins.... I like to know who voted that these pins are better. I`m at point now will prob just give up bowling all together...I cant bowl like this. WHAT A SHAME sad

#9 05-14-2020 8:16 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Really is terrible

Board footer