#1 05-15-2020 9:38 am

mldf710
MVP Member

RESETTING STATS IN ROOM

I CANT GET MY STATS TO RESET TO 100 CREDITS THIS WILL EFFECT MY PLAYERS IN TOURS CAN YOU PLEASE FIX. THIS STARTED AFTER I GOT MY MVP MEMBERSHIP. I HATE TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP TO GET THIS BACK LIKE I NEED IT TO BE TO DO TOURNEYS .. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HELPPPP  THANK YOU

#2 05-15-2020 9:42 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: RESETTING STATS IN ROOM

Hi! You did not include the game you are having a problem in, or the room you are having an issue with. Both of these will greatly help us with your situation. What room is this that you are having a problem in?

Additionally, your membership upgrade has absolutely nothing to do with your stats being saved. That is purely a coincidence.  You have mentioned 'resetting stats' in another topic - yet you did not return to that topic to see our response so I will post it here as well.

Are you referring to the 'Reset Game Stats' option under MVP Settings? This feature is not complete yet. So it is not working properly.

This resets YOUR PERSONAL global stats. It does not effect the room itself for all users - but your global stats for that game. You will reset your personal games played, average score, and high score. This is not-reversible. We recommend to not force your users to use the 'Reset stats' tool as a means for Tournament use. This is a personal tool, for personal stats.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 05-16-2020 4:58 am

mldf710
MVP Member

OH I AM SORRY https://www.casesarcade.com/arabiannights/?room=284 THIS IS OUR ROOM UNDER ARABIAN NIGHTS SLOTS  FOR THE FUNNY FARM LEAGUE .. IT SAVES MY  CREDIT AMOUNT ITS SHOWING I HAVE 775.00 CREDITS .. WHAT WERE TRYING TO DO IS HAVE IT COME BACK TO WHEN YOU FIRST GO IN TO WHERE IT SHOWS 100.00 CREDIT THIS WAY ALL PLAYERS START OUT WITH THE SAME AMOUNT ALLOWING US TO RUN A TOURNEY..

ALSO THE SAME PROBLEMS IS IN https://www.casesarcade.com/spaceadventure/?room=285 UNDER THE FUNNY FARM LEAGUE NAME...

SO THE RESET GAME STATS NOT WORKING ??? I HOPE YOU GET THAT FIXED SOON.. 

IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN GET THIS FIXED SOON I HOPE???

OK THAT ONLY RESETS PERSONAL GLOBAL STATS.  THEN HOW CAN WE FIX THE ROOM CREDITS TO ALWAYS START AT 100.00 CREDITS WHEN WE COME IN TO OUR ROOMS TO HOST TOURNEYS AND NOT SAVE WHAT CREDITS WE HAD WHEN WE LAST PLAYED IN THE ROOM ??

AND I AM SORRY I MISSED YOUR FIRST MESSAGE AM STILL LEARNING HOW YOUR SITE WORKS.

I WILL BE SURE TO LOOK FOR YOUR REPLY TO THIS MATTER HOPE THE INFORMATION I SENT HELPS AND I DID ALL YOU REQUESTED.

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU GIVEN SO FAR .. AND BY THE WAY  I AM SO HAPPY CASES STARTED THIS I KNOW MY MEMBERS WILL LOVE IT.  HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON SINCERELY MLDF710 HEAD ADMIN

#4 05-16-2020 4:07 pm

BackInGame

There 'may' be another game having this problem as of Saturday 11th.

Space Adventure Slots, Public Room 1 (I do believe it was "room=285") has started 'Resetting Credits' back to 100 around 5:30 pm EST.

I had stopped at a score of 91,610 and decided to build it up to just over 100,000 then stop to eat dinner... and did so.  When I got back, my score/credits was set back to 100. hmm

Not even signing out and back in several times helped.

Just wanted to let Case's Arcade Staff want was going on.  PS. Thank You So Much for making this Site! smile

#5 05-18-2020 3:36 pm

mldf710
MVP Member

WELL THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION BUT ITS STILL NOT RESETTING MINE YET  SRY YOU LOST YOUR CREDITS  GL AND HAVE FUN

Board footer