1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » pins

#1 05-16-2020 7:10 am

jodienda7

pins

case u got to fix this 10 n 7 pins stay up n pins r not falling u r making ppl happy that don't bowl right n unhappy those that do not fair to us

#2 05-16-2020 2:09 pm

RailwayLil

Re: pins

I like the pins the way they are I had stopped bowling as much as I used to cause it was boring was way to easy I think people shouldn't be getting 20 or more 300's in 1 day the way it is now keeps me wanting to play it os a bit of a challenge but much more fun now. RailwayLil

I really like the pins the way they are had stopped playing bowling as much as I used too cause it was boring game was way to easy people should not be getting 50 or more 300's in a day what fun is that the way the game is keeps me wanting to play RailwayLil

#3 05-16-2020 4:08 pm

sensiluv3

I totally agree,it was boring and before there was no challenge.Now you need to be more skillful. Great work admins.thank you.

#4 05-18-2020 1:35 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

RailwayLil wrote:

I like the pins the way they are I had stopped bowling as much as I used to cause it was boring was way to easy I think people shouldn't be getting 20 or more 300's in 1 day the way it is now keeps me wanting to play it os a bit of a challenge but much more fun now. RailwayLil

If it was so "easy" you should had been getting 20-30 if not more a day.

1. Index
  2. » Open Talk
  3. » pins

Board footer