#1 05-26-2020 8:16 pm

masonmac137

New Pins 5/26

Hi Case:

Thanks for the updated pins. They seem much better than the last set, but still have a shot here and there where the pin fell over for a strike and stood back up. Also thus far the bug where the power meter and the aim would go by themselves for a slow gutter seems to have resolved for now. Anyone else having pins stand back up after an X?

Thanks,
masonmac137

#2 05-27-2020 6:46 am

Case
MVP Member

Re: New Pins 5/26

masonmac137 wrote:

They seem much better than the last set, but still have a shot here and there where the pin fell over for a strike and stood back up.

I have seen this happen, but I still got credit for the strike.   Are you saying some pins stood back up and it didn't count?

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 05-27-2020 9:52 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

It's rare but I still get the occasional pin standing back up and being reset.  Its a LOT better than it used to be!!!  Yesterday during a tournament I had the 7 pin slide across the lane and drop into the gutter next to the 10 pin position where it was promptly picked up and reset to the 7 pin position.  Again...this is very rare but still happens occasionally.  It's so much better than before!  I can live with the occasional "blooper".  And just so you know Case...the ball has quit ricocheting off pins leaving them standing.  Overall I would say this is the best pin behavior I have seen to date.  Thank you!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 05-28-2020 3:20 pm

masonmac137

Hi case, yes every so often i dont get the credit for the strike after it stands back up. As mentioned above, it is a lot better though. Thanks!

Board footer