#1 06-01-2020 8:19 pm

RailwayLil

about chat

my chat isn't working to well when I type it doesn't show up after each word like it should I type what I want to type and it doesn't show up right away takes like forever I am not the only one with this problem would be nice if you could resolve this issue

I really like the pins the way they are had stopped playing bowling as much as I used too cause it was boring game was way to easy people should not be getting 50 or more 300's in a day what fun is that the way the game is keeps me wanting to play RailwayLil

#2 06-01-2020 8:38 pm

Case
MVP Member

Re: about chat

Are you saying that there is a delay after you click "send" or is it a delay when you are actually typing it into the box before you send?

Also appreciate the feedback on the pins.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 06-01-2020 8:59 pm

RailwayLil

delay when I am actually typing when I am finished typing it still doesn't show for a bit

I really like the pins the way they are had stopped playing bowling as much as I used too cause it was boring game was way to easy people should not be getting 50 or more 300's in a day what fun is that the way the game is keeps me wanting to play RailwayLil

#4 06-04-2020 12:35 am

Case
MVP Member

Okay thank you for the feedback... Do you notice if that gets worse the longer you play the game or is it just random?

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 06-04-2020 9:05 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

When I notice a lag in chat...I clear my browser cache and it seems to fix the problem.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer