#1 06-08-2020 3:25 pm

Case

New Bowling Pin Test - Please visit the Bowling Test room and give us your feedback!

Hi everyone,

We are testing a new variation of the bowling pins.   We are still getting feedback on the changes from last month and are continuing to try to get the right balance.    It is very important to us that we hear from as many of you as possible, so please visit the Bowling Test room and give us your thoughts.

Please post your feedback here.   We will not roll out changes to the main rooms until we have collected enough responses and really weighed the impact on the game.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 06-08-2020 4:40 pm

iterri36
MVP Member

Re: New Bowling Pin Test - Please visit the Bowling Test room and give us your feedback!

I bowled 3 games in the test room today & I don't like. It seems the pins are heavy & don't slide like they should. I will go back & bowl a few more games later but as of right now I'm not liking this rooms pins sad

#3 06-08-2020 7:30 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: New Bowling Pin Test - Please visit the Bowling Test room and give us your feedback!

I bowled a number of games and saw no appreciable difference between the pins we currently use and those being tested in the test room.  My scores were largely the same as those I'm currently getting in our league room.  So if the new pin mods were implemented site-wide overnight without notice....I feel nobody would really know or be able to tell.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 06-08-2020 8:04 pm

Case

Oops!  I'm embarrassed to report that I discovered a bug that was loading the old pins for many of you!   I have fixed that now, so for those of you who tried it out please give it another go.

Thanks,
Case

#5 06-08-2020 10:48 pm

masonmac137

Hi Case:

To me, the new pins seem to be too heavy and don't slide like they should. Today I knocked down 8 pins for a baby split, and it put up the 7/10 as my second ball, lol, when Ionly left a small split

#6 06-09-2020 4:16 am

Janiceann62

not too bad a bit betterthe pins do fall better and spares are slightly easy to pick but overall not much difference

Hi i;m Jani and I am Head admin in steppers
Janice Ann Waite

#7 06-09-2020 10:38 am

iterri36
MVP Member

I feel the pins were better today in the test room than they were yesterday. They slide easier.

#8 06-09-2020 4:27 pm

Catz11
MVP Member

Played 2 games and found the pins seem to be more realistic in the way they fall and slide. If people give a good feed back on this adjustment, then do feel that this should be the last time changes are made to bowling. At the end of the day you will never please everyone.

#9 06-09-2020 4:51 pm

Case

Thanks everyone for the continued feedback!   I agree that we cannot please everyone but also I know people were having some issues with spares and the 7/10 pins being hard to go at some points.   This feels like the "right" direction!

Case

#10 06-09-2020 9:31 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

This is much better Case. On the path to the right direction for sure.

#11 06-11-2020 12:04 pm

Lexiee1

The pins feel the same to me as they were before the update.  The 7 and 10 pins still don't want to fall.  I find it very frustrating to bowl here now.

#12 06-28-2020 3:22 am

deephurt1

hi case! my powerstrip is not working correctly 95% of the time. it comes on and the dots don't do their little dance up and down but the bowler bowls at the same time the strip has no bars on it. she's not very good without power and direction throwing ball. can u fix this? please advise. ty and hagd

#13 12-29-2021 4:29 pm

fishback

try a few games  much better  more solid hits  pins doing better  really  nice  not jumping back up  great job  will try few more games

Board footer