#1 06-10-2020 2:29 am

Case

New Pins Released - Pins updated in all rooms in Bowling!

Hi all,

Thanks for all the great feedback on the new pins. We have decided to go ahead and release them into the wild as almost all the testing was favorable, so why wait?

We hope you enjoy them. We appreciate that every time we need to change the pins people need to adjust their games so we do not anticipate another update to the pins for some time unless there turns out to be a very bad error that pops up from this update.

Please let your friends know who have stepped away that these new pins are very very close to the old ones we had last month.

Thanks,
Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 06-10-2020 10:43 am

Sandy19577
MVP Member

Re: New Pins Released - Pins updated in all rooms in Bowling!

Ty case
These pins do seem a little better then the last ones were smile

#3 06-12-2020 5:13 am

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I think you've found that "balance"  you were looking for Case.  I very much like the latest mods and I sincerely hope you will lock them down now for awhile.  I'm back working now but I have today off and rolled a couple games just to test the latest mods and got 279 each game.  So I'm very pleased with the way they are now.  Thanks bunches for all your efforts!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 06-12-2020 5:49 am

BowlingPerson

I agree!

#5 06-12-2020 8:20 pm

Lexiee1

Sorry, I do not agree.  The 7 and 10 pins still stay up a lot.  Sometimes the pins start falling down in slow motion and before they fall completely, the pin setter comes down and stands them up and I get a spare to shoot for.  Very aggravating.

Board footer