#1 06-17-2020 6:04 pm

Micmon224

Adjusting Case's Arcade Tourney Rounds via MyLeague.com Tourney settings

Hi Case!

**Using MyLeague HTD/TD Editing Tourneys controls for setting Case's Arcade Tourneys:

If my HTDs or I try to adjust rounds from 3 to 4, etc, we get an error message: "Error. You have entered a non-numeric value where only a numeric value is permitted." L O L, editing  rounds to 4, 5, etc are numeric values!

We could always increase or decrease our rounds with POGO games/tourneys,  while using MyLeague.com tools. Please look into correcting this & giving us the same privileges with Case's Arcade tourneys.

TY!

Head Admin: Dragonslayers; Psalms 46:1 & Galatians 5:22 ~Aries~ ~Gwendolyn Brooks' Poem: Weaponed Woman ~Maya Angelou Poems: And Still I Rise; Phenomenal Woman;
On the Pulse of Morning

#2 06-18-2020 6:21 pm

Case

Re: Adjusting Case's Arcade Tourney Rounds via MyLeague.com Tourney settings

We will check this out.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#3 06-18-2020 7:25 pm

Rhonda
Arcade Staff

Re: Adjusting Case's Arcade Tourney Rounds via MyLeague.com Tourney settings

Micmon224 wrote:

Hi Case!

**Using MyLeague HTD/TD Editing Tourneys controls for setting Case's Arcade Tourneys:

If my HTDs or I try to adjust rounds from 3 to 4, etc, we get an error message: "Error. You have entered a non-numeric value where only a numeric value is permitted." L O L, editing  rounds to 4, 5, etc are numeric values!

We could always increase or decrease our rounds with POGO games/tourneys,  while using MyLeague.com tools. Please look into correcting this & giving us the same privileges with Case's Arcade tourneys.

TY!

The tournament tools are the same, regardless of the gaming site. If you’re still encountering the problem, submit the details using the “Tourney Support” link on your HTD or TD Menu, and we’ll be happy to help troubleshoot what’s happening!

Board footer