#1 03-03-2020 12:24 pm

stonecold8005
Website

FOR ALL NEW COMERS TO CASES ARCADE

THIS SITE RUNS BEST ON GOOGLE CHROME WITH AN INCOGNITO WINDOW OR WITH THE OPRAH BROWSER WHEN YOU COME TO CASES AND DONT HAVE THE CHAT LOWER THE ZOOM ON YOUR BROWSER TO ABOUT 75%  IF YOU WOULD LIKE SOME SORT OF BOWLING TIPS FOR THE GAME GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND SEARCH CASES ARCADE BOWLING GAME THERE IS A FEW DIFFERENT BOWLING VIDEOS THERE TO HELP OTHERS GET AN IDEA ON HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#2 03-30-2020 8:07 am

ahgfl007
MVP Member

Re: FOR ALL NEW COMERS TO CASES ARCADE

80% works gr8 for larger screens like my 18" on my laptop. But I can't wait till I get home use my 2-27" screens. Now, I'm on rehab for a surgery that occurred on my 80% collapsed right lung w/the removal of the top rib. Everything under my right arm was cut [nerves, muscles, blood veins, you name it it was cut]. Now I'm getting some movement more than a month from the surgery and the removal of chest tubes. That wasn't all that was done to me they also found a carcinoma [a malignant cancer] on the left tonsil. I just had a PET Scan and am waiting on the results of that scan to see if that cancer had spread to any other part of my throat area. That scan is an non-elective scan meaning the head and neck are means to do this immediately without delays.

But while I was in my league room I did notice that someone had tried to boot another from the room they weren't playing, or speaking to our members. I saw the reddish note about the error, Now I have more on this person [ yes
same person was kicked from room other day whats her problem must not like us to try and leave nasty message. which got her booted] I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT TO BE DONE IN OUR ROOM FOWL LANGUAGE ISN'T TOLERATED, IT MIGHT BE IN THE ROOM THAT THIS PERSON IS ASSOCIATED WITH BUT NOT OURS.
I would suggest that if you are going to sit in a league room, then do it in your league room. Doing this and many others have done after we had invited them to join our league, isn't GOOD MANNERS on the persons part going in and saying nothing to those there. What are they doing spying, trying to get the names of our vg players so that they can invite them to their league? You don't want to play, or speak, WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO REMOVE THEM as well.  Where is the sportsmanship in sitting and doing nothing?

Last edited by ahgfl007 (03-30-2020 8:14 am)

#3 03-30-2020 2:51 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

AHG...I have noticed some coming in rooms and not bowling also.  I just figure that (due to Corona Virus) libraries are closed...so people are reading chat boxes in lieu of their normal romance novels.  LOL!  Hey...gotta get your drama fix somehow.  Right?  LOL!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#4 03-30-2020 3:50 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

AHG...As far as the "reddish" notes (bowler has been kicked out of room) is concerned...its a common error message and not caused by anyone actually getting booted out.  Its a known issue in the programming and Case (and crew) are looking into its root causes and trying to fix it.  But you will see it from time to time and it may be caused by someone closing their browser while still online here...or losing wi-fi connection to the internet.  -Kimberly

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer