#1 07-01-2020 12:31 am

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Cussed and Threatened

How do I go about sending screen shot to have a player who cussed and threatened me removed from the site?

#2 07-05-2020 10:27 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Re: Cussed and Threatened

Nice to see nothing was done and the said player was stalking me again tonight.

#3 07-06-2020 9:03 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Hi!

You can use the Support link located under the 'Help' section on the Navigation bar. This will send a Support Mail to our staff to look into.

Please also note, that we provide a Mute feature to remove harassing users and people who make rude comments. This is the best way to prevent see another users comments.

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#4 07-06-2020 3:41 pm

SaintLouisbbFan
MVP Member

Richard wrote:

Hi!

You can use the Support link located under the 'Help' section on the Navigation bar. This will send a Support Mail to our staff to look into.

Please also note, that we provide a Mute feature to remove harassing users and people who make rude comments. This is the best way to prevent see another users comments.

He has been muted since that night but doesn't keep him from coming to the room. I went to live support and sent screenshots. If that type of behavior is is permitted and nothing is done about it then I won't even keep considering being a paid member again. That's just wrong that anyone can come in and nothing be done about it.

Board footer