#1 08-13-2020 6:02 pm

Case
MVP Member

Change for slot games - Cash out warnings added.

Hi all,

We have added a warning popup for slot games for free users if you try to leave the page before actually cashing out your credits. We hope that this will reduce the number of people who are forgetting to leave the page.

We have had an increase in support requests due to these issues and in almost all cases when we look at the server logs players just forgot to click CASH OUT. Please remember that auto-save is an MVP feature and we will not restore credits for users who forget to click the button.

Credits are saved for up to 24 hours if your browser crashes or you lose your Internet connection and will be automatically restored when you reload the room in those circumstances, but beyond a site crash we do not restore credits for free users.

We hope that this change will help and we will continue to evaluate the situation as we move forward.

Thanks,
Case

image.png

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 08-13-2020 7:19 pm

Delle78

Re: Change for slot games - Cash out warnings added.

I thought we got 24 hours to cash out if we forget.

#3 08-13-2020 7:26 pm

Case
MVP Member

Delle78 wrote:

I thought we got 24 hours to cash out if we forget.

Oops that is a typo, you are correct!

Case

#4 08-14-2020 9:07 am

Delle78

Ok thanks!

#5 08-17-2020 12:38 pm

jhobs1
MVP Member

I am an MVP member but I have friends in  our league who play a lot that are not MVP's and are losing credits not because they didn't cash out but because as you have told us there is a glitch so now you are saying that these players have no say and will not get their credits back that is very unfair in my opinion, some of the MVP members have also lost credits even though it automatically should be saving them so really no one is safe from this except MVP's can let you know and you will give us our credits back.  I really like your gaming site and play here a lot and enjoy it I just letting you know how i feel about this.  Thank you

#6 08-17-2020 12:43 pm

Case
MVP Member

jhobs1 wrote:

I am an MVP member but I have friends in  our league who play a lot that are not MVP's and are losing credits not because they didn't cash out but because as you have told us there is a glitch so now you are saying that these players have no say and will not get their credits back that is very unfair in my opinion, some of the MVP members have also lost credits even though it automatically should be saving them so really no one is safe from this except MVP's can let you know and you will give us our credits back.  I really like your gaming site and play here a lot and enjoy it I just letting you know how i feel about this.  Thank you

I actually said we will restore credits if there is a site crash, but not if someone forgets to cash out.   We can usually see in the logs the difference.

Thanks,
Case

#7 08-17-2020 1:51 pm

jhobs1
MVP Member

Yes thank you I did read all of what you said

Board footer