#1 08-14-2020 5:06 pm

podomom

credits in chicken

On thursday night I  was playing, posted something in chat and was kicked  back to room page. I went back to room in 1 min, my 408K was gone. thought you had 24 hrs to log back in before u lose them. i was gone 1 min. May I please get them back.

Last edited by podomom (08-14-2020 5:26 pm)

#2 08-15-2020 9:45 am

Delle78

Re: credits in chicken

I would like to speak on behalf of podomom because I was in the room when it happened. She did not leave the room. It booted her. It happened so fast that I didn't even know she had booted until she said her credits were gone. I asked what happened because when I looked down at live games I saw her credits were definitely gone. I understand that with the warning message, credits are not returned if we leave. That's all well and good, but that isn't what happened here. That message also will not help any of us who lose net or power while playing. Even if she had left, we were promised 24 hours to cash out before losing everything we have spent hours and days earning. She was booted and came back in less than a minute. She deserves to have her credits returned. It was the site's fault not hers. Thank you.

#3 08-15-2020 10:26 am

Case

Re: credits in chicken

Thanks, this has been resolved now!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer