#1 08-24-2020 4:35 pm

masonmac137

Pins Slide over in Arcade Bowling

Hi case:

I just wanted to let you know that I am finding that pins often slide to the left and right in arcade bowling, but do not fall, and also sometimes the pins fall and then stand back up, and I don't get credit for the strike.

Thanks!

masonmac137

#2 08-24-2020 6:46 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Pins Slide over in Arcade Bowling

i was just complaining about this in tours today.  i can also add that i did not get to set the power meter about 50% of the time.  as soon as power meter appeared...ball took off on its own at DEAD SLOW speed.  first ball i rolled in tour took off like a missile without me being able to adjust meter...and then hooked right and went in gutter without any input from me.  but yes case....the pin action in arcade bowling is pathetic.

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 08-24-2020 6:58 pm

MegaDethSoWhat

YES, have complained lots, and posted it in many rooms, hope it gets fixed

#4 08-24-2020 7:49 pm

masonmac137

power-meter-bug.jpg

Hello!

I have attached a screenshot of one of my other complaints about the power meter. In response I was told it was my mouse LOL, NOT!! Hope they see this and fix that as well!!

#5 08-25-2020 11:00 am

Case

We continue to collect data on the bowling games and will make adjustments in the future.  We learned our lesson in the past by making too many pin changes so we are trying to be more analytical about how we approach them moving forward.

I do think that we can make some improvements on the controls, I think sometimes people double click quickly without realizing it and that skips the power or the aiming portion.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

Board footer