#1 03-06-2020 12:51 am

CRAZYTIMEGAL

logon name

Can we change our log on name? If we can, will we loose any of information, points scored, etc?

#2 03-06-2020 10:01 am

Richard
Arcade Staff

Re: logon name

Hi! Staff can help you change your username! All of your information and stats will remain and not be removed smile

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

#3 03-06-2020 10:59 am

micmechanix
MVP Member

Hi richard , My friends want me start a room and no idea how to , request has my name n tells me not found but like to have , bowling for fun room so all can join   tyvm

#4 03-06-2020 5:04 pm

Richard
Arcade Staff

micmechanix wrote:

Hi richard , My friends want me start a room and no idea how to , request has my name n tells me not found but like to have , bowling for fun room so all can join   tyvm

Correct! To have your own dedicated room, - you have to be a League on MyLeague.com - which is our Tournament website. You can create a League for free! Once you have 20 active users - you would use your Head Admin login information for your League, to request the room. Please note, that in the future we will have activity requirements to maintain your room. Such as hosting a Tournament a few times a week.

Sidenote: In the future, if you have a question not related to the topic at hand - feel free to make your own post! We do not want people to derail someones topic smile

Staff member of Case's Arcade, MyLeague & Case's Ladder.

Board footer