#1 03-06-2020 6:14 pm

Case

Pogo Game Extension

Hello,

As I am sure most of you have heard, Pogo has decided to keep their Flash games going until the end of the year.  We have received some questions about what will happen to  your rooms here.

You are welcome to keep using your league rooms here to host in both places.   You will not lose your room here if you keep playing on Pogo but if your room is inactive for 60 days (no games played) it may be removed.  You would be able to recreate it again but the game history for the channel will be reset if the room is closed.   If you want your room closed before that please let us know.

In the meantime we will continue to improve things and make your tools better.  Our hope is that we can provide an experience you prefer over Pogo by the end of the year!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 03-06-2020 9:43 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

Re: Pogo Game Extension

But...but...i prefer Cases over Pogo ALREADY!  LOL!!!

Last edited by SexySouthernGirl (03-06-2020 9:47 pm)

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

#3 03-07-2020 2:43 am

DJ4U60

i agree , i wanna stay with cases,  tourneys play so much faster and no ads in the way

#4 03-07-2020 3:56 am

Case

That's great feedback guys!   We definitely are looking forward to continuing the improvements and thank you for the support.

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#5 03-07-2020 5:15 am

BrattyPatty55

I like the game and appreciate you all working so hard to making this work.  My question is can the game be timed and the freezing is an issue?  I've tried all the browsers that have been suggested but still freeze and so do the players.  That's going to be the biggest issue I see with most players.

Thanks

#6 03-07-2020 6:00 am

stonecold8005
Website

i like it here over pogo now myself too im noticing the changes in the game play i dont know why the emojis make me freeze no matter what browser im using i have all the updated browsers such as the oprah gx gaming browser and they  still make me freeze not a major issue just like to use them from time to time and myself personally will only be setting my league tours here on cases arcade over pogo and my other staff members will do by end of year im sure lol, keep up the good work case

and thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so

#7 03-07-2020 5:44 pm

SexySouthernGirl
Website

I still freeze too Stone when I open the emoji window...but its random...does not freeze EVERY time.  Like you...I get the same result regardless of browser.  But I'm sticking with the Opera GX...LOVE it!!!

Hey Yall!!  My Name Is Kimberly And  I Enjoy Bowling At Case's Arcade With My Friends.  I Am A Tour Director With The Little Paws League.

Board footer