#1 10-02-2020 3:20 am

Case
MVP Member

8 Ball Pool - Update Released!

Hi all,

We have released the latest version of 8 Ball Pool!   Here are the included fixes:

• Bots will no longer shoot at the 8 ball until all the other balls are pocketed.

• Reset the player’s score to zero when scratching the eight ball to make sure the winner has more points.

• Fixed the issue: Sometimes balls are gone and only shadows are rendered during break shots.

• Fixed the issue: If the 8 ball is pocketed after a collision with another ball, the game will not end.

• Fixed the issue: If the 8 ball is pocketed but then the cue ball is scratched the player should lose.

• Fixed the issue: Sometimes when a player toggles out of the game window the game gets "stuck" rendering balls in place.

Please help us test the latest update!

Case

Founder and Lead Programmer for Case's Arcade, MyLeague.com and Case's Ladder!

#2 10-02-2020 4:33 pm

sensiluv3

Re: 8 Ball Pool - Update Released!

Thank you very much for your  pool update. Now the game is separate from chat,so when I go to chat the game does not pause. However, I took a shot and my cue stick was stuck to the white ball, the white  ball was rolling on the table and the cue stick was spinning around and was like glued to it.

#3 10-03-2020 7:35 am

Outlawpool
Website

i dont think its quite fixed.just played on 10/3 at 9 am and the bot still was potting the 8ball in at any given time.also the bot still is shooting my balls in.plus the cue ball stayed attached to the cue stick and just spun.and opening up a new window still delays the game play.

#4 10-03-2020 9:55 am

sensiluv3

That all just happened to me again today outlaw.

#5 10-03-2020 12:02 pm

Outlawpool
Website

yes ma am i am still playing the pool game seems its not been properly fixed

#6 10-03-2020 10:34 pm

TempleSyrinx

YES, a bot still sinks that 8 ball as soon as it's losing bad....please fix that. Thank you case for doing the best you can. smile

Last edited by TempleSyrinx (10-03-2020 10:41 pm)

#7 10-04-2020 7:53 am

Myles2424
MVP Member

Well a slight adjustment has been done but the BOT is still smarter then we think..It will shoot the Black Ball in any time it wants and shoots our Balls as well..The cue stick adheres to the white ball numerous times and can b annoying.Otherwise ty for fixing some of the problems.Cant wait until it is rectified in all departments..Thank you

#8 10-04-2020 12:37 pm

TempleSyrinx

I am learning to beat the bots finally, and the white seems to only stick if it is to close to another ball only, That may be something to fix.
Thank You again Case for addressing a problem smile

Last edited by TempleSyrinx (10-04-2020 12:39 pm)

#9 10-04-2020 2:54 pm

sensiluv3

I just played pool and noticed, when the cue sticks to the white ball, when I move my mouse around in a circle, the cue stick moves around. So when the cue stick is attached the the white ball, it is controlled by my mouse as well.

#10 10-04-2020 6:34 pm

bur1038
MVP Member

All the bots sink 8 ball and opponents balls at will.. The cue stick adheres to the white ball numerous times per game.. Also "the freeze' is
annoying to say the least!! Appreciate that some issues have been rectified.. but please, seriously fix all problems and let us have some fun
without the frustrations.. I am an MVP+ member hoping for better soon...thank you Case.

#11 10-05-2020 9:32 pm

TempleSyrinx

Now I win to Siri, but it says I lost and only got 6100 lol

Last edited by TempleSyrinx (10-05-2020 9:33 pm)

#12 10-07-2020 5:21 pm

Case
MVP Member

Thanks everyone for the bug reports, we are looking into causes!

Case

#13 10-17-2020 9:38 pm

Myles2424
MVP Member

Case::: This game of POOL should of been repaired by now..Its worse than ever and all we get is more freaking headaches with out playing 1 game..I think its time you's got the balls rolling and so we can play a decent game of pool. Hoping you can make my headache go away as I'm loosing more gray hairs as I cant afford to loose more..Get to work guys and time for repairs..PERIOD.  Thanks & Good Luck

#14 10-20-2020 3:54 pm

Case
MVP Member

We are working on more updates for Pool.

Thanks,
Case

#15 01-09-2021 11:15 pm

KingLion15

Myles2424 wrote:

Case::: This game of POOL should of been repaired by now..Its worse than ever and all we get is more freaking headaches with out playing 1 game..I think its time you's got the  balls rolling and so we can play a decent game of pool. Hoping you can make my headache go away as I'm loosing more gray hairs as I cant afford to loose more..Get to work guys and time for repairs..PERIOD.  Thanks & Good Luck

I think that now it's a real good game, how long time ago did you play it?

Board footer